Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be a total gutter. Thinking you've saved a game, only to chuck it away right after. Now THAT... THAT'S funny.

I remember being at an Arbroath game where they scored the 'winner' against us in the last minute... and then lost as we scored a double in injury time. Glorious.

I honestly don't think we played anywhere near as well as I think we can in that game. Not complaining though, other than Thomson trying to book every one of our players.

I haven't lost my shit like that in a long, long time.

Survived the subway then?

What did he say there that was out of line btw? He was asked about and answered and not once pinned the blame on it.

Well maybe you could explain why he didn't reply "they're footballers, why the hell would it matter to them what is happening to the holding company"?

Well maybe you could explain why he didn't reply "they're footballers, why the hell would it matter to them what is happening to the holding company"?

Because maybe that wasn't the answer he wanted to give? What he said was fine. Stop clinging to it.

Rangers win, Salmond loses the independence debate, and Celtic lose out on millions of pounds of Champions League money ensuring their team continues to decline in quality.

All within 24 hours!

So, yeah, Rangers will win the Championship, then win the Premiership next season. :)

That sounded like a great week. How did it go?

1363863597925139587.GIF

1363863597925139587.GIF

1363863597925139587.GIF

1363863597925139587.GIF

turmoil.gif

Exactly, why on earth would the Chuckie scenario have any effect on the players and indeed if that is the case why doesn't Sally name them.....he likes games like that!! Utter gash!

Archived