Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Foster was ok again today. Best player on the park v Hibs. NEVER gets any credit. Black isnt great but fucking hell he is ten times the player Hutton is. Perfect chance for McCoist to move McLeod inside and put Aird outwide.. both Hearts full backs were one challenge away from a Red but McCoist simply wont play with two REAL wide players.

That's what happens when you learn everything you know about management from Uncle Walter.

Wont be surprised to see McCulloch at left midfield at some point this season.

Would happily swap all success for a sustainable business model, financial stability

Problem is that most of your fans won't.

Enjoy.Genuine question: Do you regret buying the ST, or would not doing so, cause you more?

I still dont know....I really dont. I turned to my mate..who i talked into renewing...half through the second half and said whose bright idea was it to renew. You need a sense of humour to Follow Follow.

Its not the losing that bothers me. Its not the league we are in that bothers me. I enjoyed the trips to Berwick...Stirling etc it is just the dreadful football we play. We have improved player wise year on year but the performances have gone backwards. IMO that has to be down to the management. Going to the games is a chore these days and it shouldnt feel like that.

That all said i have had season ticket since the early 80s. It would be a wrench to just walk away. Supporters should be judged during the thin years we live in hope that next week it will improve. I am sure most supporters are the same.

I would have thought Ally McCoist wold have better things to do than post on P&B.

:(

I thought Foster was ok again today. Best player on the park v Hibs. NEVER gets any credit. Black isnt great but fucking hell he is ten times the player Hutton is. Perfect chance for McCoist to move McLeod inside and put Aird outwide.. both Hearts full backs were one challenge away from a Red but McCoist simply wont play with two REAL wide players.

The fact that he plays Macleod out of position to accommodate dross like Black and Law should be the proof that he should be out the door. Half his choices for formations and players make me think he's taking the piss. His comment about McGregor for the Hearts goal really make me think he's taking the piss.

I think it says it all that i am disappointed it isn't true although there are plenty of rumours flying around.

Instead of getting the sack I hear he is getting a £500k war chest for his assault on the title.

Totally agree with all this. Would happily swap all success for a sustainable business model, financial stability, a different style of play with a proven manager and a fresh approach to youth setup. The thought of McCoist still being the manager in the Premier League because the vast spending was enough to scrape us through is depressing.

The thing is; you had a chance for all of this when the slate was wiped clean and you arrived in Division 3. The chance was there to build a great youth setup and progress through the leagues whilst gaining financial stability, experience and whatever. Lets be clear; you really could/would have won Division 3 with talented youth players who were well coached and managed but... You chose not to choose that path, and here we are... enjoy it boys.. while it lasts.

Where do you start after a fucking shambles like that. If i wasn't a Rangers supporter i would be on here laughing myself. No sympathy for the team , The support or anybody at the club. We are a fucking joke from the boardroom , who are robbing us blind, Through the management team , who are robbing us blind, to the team on the park , who are robbing us blind. We as a support have to shoulder our share of the blame and of course i include myself in that. We are the fucking idiots who continue to fund this fucking shambles of a club

Only Craig Thompson knows how much the newspaper articles quoting the Hearts manager influenced him today.

I thought i felt low after the QoS debacle but this is worse , far far worse,

McCoist coined the phrase...'We Don't Do Walking Away'...Sometimes it takes a bigger man to walk away. I have more respect for my two mates who didn't renew than i have for those of us who did...Even though the b*****ds were reminding me i have another 30 games of this shit to endure. I would have far more respect for McCoist if he did the honourable thing. He has to go...

4q31n5.jpg4q31n5.jpg4q31n5.jpg

No be going unbeaten at home this season then.

We were undefeated last season in the league Home or Away....At least that Monkey is off our backs. Just need to get humped away at Falkirk on Friday night.

Archived