Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result for Hearts today, getting something at ibrox is a bonus and puts down a marker for the rest of the year.

Rangers closed us down very well but you can't do that for 90 minutes.

Special mention for the mutants in the broom loan rear spitting and hurling things at us. Utter tinks, hit their own fans too.

Don't be daft, this just does not happen. It's all made up by every away support at ibrox!

Excuses Excuses

However, if Green has returned to be part of an unwanted sideshow then the main show might also worry Rangers fans after an uninspiring display.

McCoist blamed "extremely poor" defending for the loss of the two goals, and complained that substitute Darren McGregor had not been in the right-back position quickly enough after replacing Richard Foster immediately after Rangers scored.

"When we get the equaliser we are looking at a positive reaction for the last five minutes to win the game and it floored everybody," he said.

"They saw a gap because Richard Foster came off and Darren McGregor came on and he wasn't in his position quick enough.

"I will need to look at it again. I don't think he was on the park quick enough for them to take centre.

"But if he is not on the park we should have stopped the game and not let them take centre until we had regrouped.

"He is definitely not in position when they take centre but I am not saying for a minute that's his fault."

Perhaps replacing a rightback with a centre-half may have something to do with the guy not being in the right place.

Where do you start after a fucking shambles like that. If i wasn't a Rangers supporter i would be on here laughing myself. No sympathy for the team , The support or anybody at the club. We are a fucking joke from the boardroom , who are robbing us blind, Through the management team , who are robbing us blind, to the team on the park , who are robbing us blind. We as a support have to shoulder our share of the blame and of course i include myself in that. We are the fucking idiots who continue to fund this fucking shambles of a club

As for the game itself. I look at the Hearts manager and see him moaning/talking to the 4th official throughout the game. McCoist stands there and watches the same game as the rest of us with his arms folded or even worse hands in his pockets. Has he simply given up? Only Craig Thompson knows how much the newspaper articles quoting the Hearts manager influenced him today. Robbie Nielson himself knew how close some of his players were to being sent off and rightly subbed the right back. It's not cheating it is simply playing the game and eeking out any advantage you can. I have absolutely no complaint whatsoever in teams doing this.

I thought i felt low after the QoS debacle but this is worse , far far worse, we have the players on the park who should be able to beat that Hearts team without getting out of first gear. I think Dean Shiels sums Rangers up perfectly..Was one of 4 SPL players nominated for POTY the summer we signed him. He would be lucky to get a start for Berwick Rangers at the moment. It is unbelievable how far he has fallen as a player. Templetons miss is just... day ended the way it did

Totally agree with all this. Would happily swap all success for a sustainable business model, financial stability, a different style of play with a proven manager and a fresh approach to youth setup. The thought of McCoist still being the manager in the Premier League because the vast spending was enough to scrape us through is depressing.

Not much till tge last five minutes. I actually seen a father give his son a pat on the back for spitting down. The stewards up the top tier were more interested in watching us than the folk standing next to them launching stuff. There was an old lady in the gers end and three policemen that got covered in a cup of "liquid".

I was closest to the plastic barriers so got and gave it tight back but spittings clarty as feck, and hitting an old woman in your own end sums them up.

No stewards or police today then lads?

Totally agree with all this. Would happily swap all success for a sustainable business model, financial stability, a different style of play with a proven manager and a fresh approach to youth setup.

Sorry, but without any success your club is nothing, hence the ridiculous spending to ensure that the fans financing the club see a team winning the majority of their games. Anything else would make them a diddy, something the majority of the support could simply not bear with (pun unintentional).

I was told last season by somebody that should know that our management team don't believe in praticing set pieces...No Shit Sherlock!! We are a shambles at the back even though we always have 11 men in the box and even worse at attacking set plays.

Now I'm not much of a football manager but this doesn't seem right.

I thought i felt low after the QoS debacle but this is worse

More revisionism dear friend.

As I've shown you often, you were actually very mature and philosophical in the wake of our fine win. The mental paranoia only descended later.

My big worry is actually that we visit Ibrox in 3 weeks. If another win up there further cements our clubs' respective positions at opposite ends of the table, I'm scared that we'll be responsible for McCoist finally leaving. That would be a great shame.

Deserved win for the Jambos today. Rangers devoid of any answers after we went a goal down. There's a core.of a good Rangers sode there but the manager is utterly hopeless

Bell

?-Zaliukas-McGregor-Wallace

?-?-MacLeod-?

Boyd-?

The midfield is dire.

More revisionism dear friend.As I've shown you often, you were actually very mature and philosophical in the wake of our fine win. The mental paranoia only descended later.My big worry is actually that we visit Ibrox in 3 weeks. If another win up there further cements our clubs' respective positions at opposite ends of the table, I'm scared that we'll be responsible for McCoist finally leaving. That would be a great shame.

So not only do you know what i am thinking you know how i am feeling ???!

Anyway i ve cheered up. Got a run to Irvine then one back from Ayr. Taxi parked up....curry on the way and glass of cider in hand.

Spend a fortune compared to others signing proven international players, still end up playing a Central midfielder in right midfield.

Nicky Law seems to get a bit of grief from rangers fans but when your midfield partners are templeton, black and mcloed then must be a pain for him having to try and supply the strikers by himself.

So not only do you know what i am thinking you know how i am feeling ???!

Anyway i ve cheered up. Got a run to Irvine then one back from Ayr. Taxi parked up....curry on the way and glass of cider in hand.

Enjoy.

Genuine question: Do you regret buying the ST, or would not doing so, cause you more?

Bell

?-Zaliukas-McGregor-Wallace

?-?-MacLeod-?

Boyd-?

The midfield is dire.

I thought Foster was ok again today. Best player on the park v Hibs. NEVER gets any credit. Black isnt great but fucking hell he is ten times the player Hutton is. Perfect chance for McCoist to move McLeod inside and put Aird outwide.. both Hearts full backs were one challenge away from a Red but McCoist simply wont play with two REAL wide players.

Ach, the transfer window is still open. I'm sure McCoist will get a couple of decent players in and it'll take him at least until Xmas to turn them into total roasters. I took them for a win today in the last man standing comp btw. Did I mention that I don't bet because my tips are the total kiss of death? :lol:

Archived