Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to the Jambos today vs the big bad, I hope all the fans of the other clubs including the Hibees will join me in wishing them victory.

Just remember how Hearts dealt with their administration with dignity and integrity showing how it should be done. ;)

post-29857-0-47161400-1407654942_thumb.j

'Mon the Jambos :thumsup2

Yeh i heard the same argument from a couple of dafties at Gayfield last season. They claimed Rangers were a poor team and were not even the best team in the league. Funny as we went undefeated throughout the league campaign and won it by God knows how many points.

That's really good man.

Hopeful of an Hearts win but with a few knocks and suspensions ahead of next week 8)

So, ten each draw with both sides down to eight men and a Light Brigade's worth of injuries suit you?

Referee for this is Craig Thomson, his assistants will be Graham Chambers and Alan Mulvanny, the 4th official will be Alan Muir

What is Craig Thomson's form with refereeing either team?

Referee for this is Craig Thomson, his assistants will be Graham Chambers and Alan Mulvanny, the 4th official will be Alan Muir

Not a penalty,

Gave it anyway,

Viva Craig Thomson. 8)

Had a good moment in a game in 2012, but ever since he's been fucking woeful whenever I've seen him. Having said that he isn't often influenced in the big matches so fingers crossed it's the same today.

Hope we just go for it today, none of this fearing them shite, get right in about them from the first whistle. Seething I'm working over this.

Unfortunately I am. I have felt this way about many big games during the McCoist era.

Tbh i'm feeling the same way about this game.

You just know thta McCoist will try something really really stupid.

Maybe would have went with Liam Smith at right back, rather than play McGhee out of position - no sign of Jamie Walker at all.

Fully expect Rangers to have a right go at our back four, which was the weakest part of our team last season - Ozturk looks to be a big improvement on Dylan McGowan, but is it enough? Big test for McGhee and McHattie.

Archived