Hearts v Hibs

Dont think there is much between the teams, it will be very close. There will not be a lot of goals, bit of a midfield scrap. Shall give it to Hearts to shade it as they have home advantage. Bet the footy pundits on BBC Scotland will be moaning about how scrappy it is and spend a good hour or so talking about how much they miss old firm derbies...

I think there might be a few goals and a bit less scrapping then usual. Both sets of fans on here have raised a few areas that they think the other might be able to take advantage of. Can see both teams scoring anyway.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that is up there with the biggest slices of bullshit I've ever read on this website.

Why do jambos persist with words like "filth", "vermin" etc? No doubt at every derby at Tynie there's some utter pondlife in the away end, but on average the folk in the away end are more normal looking, better dressed etc than the absolute freakshows either side of the away end. Normal jambos must concede this is true surely.

YOU WOT M8?

10151964_641296979282616_834751760252516

I am absolutely tumescent for this one. We are going to utterly throttle the vermin filth and put them straight back in their place, seeing as losing to a dreadful Sevco side and scraping a win against Livi seems to have lightened the mood down Lochend way.

Apart from three new outfield players it's in essence the exact same trailer park trash that our much weaker and younger side put to the sword four times last season.

Hearts by at least three goals.

Surely you must now hold the world record, for being hooked from the same message board :lol:

Shooting myself in the foot by saying this, but it's got all the ingredients to be the best and most competitive derby game since the 3-2 game at Tynecastle in 2006.

As long as it's not 90 minutes of orbital football I'll be delighted.

Can't say the home end strikes me as any worse than the Hibs end. There really has been an abundance of bizarre fucking freaks at recent games against Hibs.

Fat rugby shirt guy, fat season ticket waving guy, fat blowfish guy, fat guy in the pink tracksuit at Easter Road that fell over about 10 rows of seats when he was raging at the Hearts end at full time.

Morbid obesity seems to be a big problem in the Leith area.

Can't say the home end strikes me as any worse than the Hibs end. There really has been an abundance of bizarre fucking freaks at recent games against Hibs.

Fat rugby shirt guy, fat season ticket waving guy, fat blowfish guy, fat guy in the pink tracksuit at Easter Road that fell over about 10 rows of seats when he was raging at the Hearts end at full time.

Asterix & Obelix are stand out weird looking Hearts fans for me

If you are in the old stand looking at the Roseburn end,there is a teapot every derby bottom right hand side, who spends the full 90 minutes looking at N2/dog pound crossing himself :lol:

True though.

we get plenty of awful decisions against us in these games as well. Because we win the majority they get forgotten about. As an example, the cup final. At 2-0 we were pulled up for an outrageously bad offside decision when we had two men clean through on the keeper and we should have had a second penalty.

For one in a closer game, you got a ridiculous penalty in the game when Obua scored the winner. We responded to going behind by digging in and winning. Hibs would just go to pieces and blame the ref.

we get plenty of awful decisions against us in these games as well. Because we win the majority they get forgotten about. As an example, the cup final. At 2-0 we were pulled up for an outrageously bad offside decision when we had two men clean through on the keeper and we should have had a second penalty.

For one in a closer game, you got a ridiculous penalty in the game when Obua scored the winner. We responded to going behind by digging in and winning. Hibs would just go to pieces and blame the ref.

There has been a couple but it's not even close. It's quite ridiculous how many big calls have wrongly gone your way. Maybe that's the reason you win so often?

There has been a couple but it's not even close. It's quite ridiculous how many big calls have wrongly gone your way. Maybe that's the reason you win so often?

those were examples. There are plenty others if you want to look for them. The McPake v Stevenson thing for instance. Aye it was a red card. But then McPake should have been off before that for a two footed lunge on Robinson which would also have been a penalty.

What's clear is we've been better at responding when they've gone against us.

those were examples. There are plenty others if you want to look for them. The McPake v Stevenson thing for instance. Aye it was a red card. But then McPake should have been off before that for a two footed lunge on Robinson which would also have been a penalty.

What's clear is we've been better at responding when they've gone against us.

Griffiths free kick & Forster's header are two of the worst refereeing/linesman calls I've ever seen which denied us legitimate goals.

Your examples are shite.

Griffiths free kick & Forster's header are two of the worst refereeing/linesman calls I've ever seen which denied us legitimate goals.

Those are just two examples of decisions evening themselves out for us.

That'll learn you for laughing when we got a penalty against us for the ball punting the back of Hamill's heid.

Archived