Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate it was on live this afternoon, but to rattle through the evening highlights of one of two national cup finals in literally about 4 minutes? That's disappointing shocking, and I'm saying that as someone who was in the losing end.

Loads of first half chances and it got about 90 seconds.

Yup. Shocking. Looked as if they couldn't get it out of the way quick enough.

No mention of the referee failing to award County an in-direct free kick for a dodgy passback in the second half amongst other things.

I watched the Morris goal on YouTube again and pretty much every single one of our fans' reactions are the same; we all thought he had fucked it up and put our heads in our hands before quickly realising otherwise.

What does Lee Wallace need to do to get in the Scotland squad?

Not play in the diddy league.

Googly eyes seemed really upset there.

Lee Wallace? Take your place in the queue behind Callum Booth, bitch.

Why do Thistle suck the Victims Boaby and give them the Stand from this century when everyone else gets stuck in the other shithole.

To be pedantic; the North Stand is the only stand at Firhill "from this century", and Thistle fans were in that one.

To answer properly; because Celtic fans can't be trusted not to burn down the Main Stand, and we can make more money via ticket sales and saving on segregation costs by hosting them all in the Jackie Husband.

Archived