Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1346347-see-hearts-notch-fourth-straight-win-with-victory-over-dundee/

Watching the BBC highlights, one could be forgiven for thinking Hearts snatched a victory. The above show Hearts missing a host of sitters themselves. Strange editing.

The difference in the editing is quite bizarre. 

I absolutely love the idea that some rugby w****r sat watching sportscene getting ever more irate everytime a scottish football game was shown ahead of the Scotland France rugby :lol:

And rightly so. They can stick their "rugger" right up their arses

To be pedantic; the North Stand is the only stand at Firhill "from this century", and Thistle fans were in that one.

To answer properly; because Celtic fans can't be trusted not to burn down the Main Stand, and we can make more money via ticket sales and saving on segregation costs by hosting them all in the Jackie Husband.

I think the Main Stand is more likely to fall down from woodworm as opposed to us burning it down. If we burnt it down, we'd be doing you a favour.

Makes me laugh when I hear fans of clubs like Thistles say they won't come to Celtic Park because of the view & being stuck behind a pillar (which only obstructs a small % of seats), yet they sit in their own stadium behind pillars no bother.

If you want to answer properly it's because, while the Celtic fans will fill the JH stand, the Thistle fans will not. As you touched on earlier, this also cuts down on segregation costs too.

we can make more money via ticket sales and saving on segregation costs by hosting them all in the Jackie Husband.

If you want to answer properly it's because, while the Celtic fans will fill the JH stand, the Thistle fans will not. As you touched on earlier, this also cuts down on segregation costs too.

Unless you're a fucking moron, he quite clearly did answer properly. Ah wait, I think I've cracked it. 

I like County, and I'm glad they won today, but this 'fairytale' pish has to stop.

Bankrolled by a sugar daddy. Just tell it like it is.

They, according to McGregor have 'no debt'.  Apart from the several millions he has pumped into the club, which he could of course as for back at a moments notice.

Yes, but they can't very well say bad things about County being bankrolled to success when love affair Rangers are the exact same.

We've all to pretend that this is the stuff of dreams.

I for 1 am privileged we got hammered off the eventual winners of the trophy. At least our defeat wasn't for nothing.

What does Lee Wallace need to do to get in the Scotland squad?

Not play in the diddy league.

John McGinn being completely schooled by Jackson Irvine yesterday is a good case in point.

Makes me laugh when I hear fans of clubs like Thistles say they won't come to Celtic Park because of the view & being stuck behind a pillar (which only obstructs a small % of seats), yet they sit in their own stadium behind pillars no bother.

Thistle Lowest home (and away in the Central belt) support is against Celtic. Personally I think its a mix of olfactory and ocular.

Yes, but they can't very well say bad things about County being bankrolled to success when love affair Rangers are the exact same.

I for 1 am privileged we got hammered off the eventual winners of the trophy. At least our defeat wasn't for nothing.

7-0 lol

I hope the same is true for the Petrofac Training Cup. ;)

Archived