Sportscene watch 2015/16

Ibrox was by far the most disappointing moment of my season.

Top 6 is only worth it for the extra cash which means very little to the fans.

Relegating United was a massive positive. And top 4 is only worth competing for if you think you'll get Europe at the end of the it.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, it's more for the bragging rights over your rivals.  County rightly have them over us after their fantastic season and have finished in the top 6 whilst we're stuck in the bottom with the shite in the league.

Catching up with the first leg of the playoff. Some interesting camera work.....

Sportscene relied on the main feed from BT.

As said in the match thread, they switched to the right-hand 18-yard camera for live shots near the goal in the first half because the combination of sun and rain made the main camera unwatchable.

Sportscene relied on the main feed from BT.

As said in the match thread, they switched to the right-hand 18-yard camera for live shots near the goal in the first half because the combination of sun and rain made the main camera unwatchable.

Where does your apparent knowledge of Scottish football's tv broadcasting come from?

Where does your apparent knowledge of Scottish football's tv broadcasting come from?

Probably the fact that the game was aired on BT, BBC Scotland don't send any cameras to league games (including the play-offs) and that the commentators on BT mentioned the reason they were using the strange camera angles.

Probably the fact that the game was aired on BT, BBC Scotland don't send any cameras to league games (including the play-offs) and that the commentators on BT mentioned the reason they were using the strange camera angles.

Throughout the season he's regularly contributed to the media threads as if he was involved in it in some manner. Just interested to know what it is, if anything.

I just take a general interest in football broadcasting.

But even without the commentators mentioning it, it was obvious even to Stevie Wonder why BT decided to use the 18-yard camera for live shots in front of the away end in the first half.

I just take a general interest in football broadcasting.

But even without the commentators mentioning it, it was obvious even to Stevie Wonder why BT decided to use the 18-yard camera for live shots in front of the away end in the first half.

I wasn't watching the game. Did I miss something? I was busy on the phone all Thursday nightpost-68375-14638637106535_thumb.jpg

Archived