Sportsound Watch

For those of you who missed tonights show I will fill you in so you can ignore the podcast. Another biased hour, meant to flow with positive PR for "them". 3 quarters of show dedicated to the zombies.

No matter what topic, Kenny Fucking McIntyre insisted on bringing it back to...

Has the gap narrowed.

Are Aberdeen the main challengers.

Are Aberdeen the second force despite the Sevco display at Pittodrie.

Are you honestly saying Aberdeen will finish Second...

Desperate stuff. Think he needs to be put on suicide watch tbh.

For once, credit to the panel. Got it spot on tonight. Jamie Fullerton was excellent and almost had the producers reaching for the mute button when praising AFC signing policy, Hearts performance last season in comparison to the Shite from the Southside...

Moment of the night was when McIntyre asked him if Aberdeen were really better than his lot after the performance at Pittodrie..Fullerton within 1 second replied "Aye Kenny".

Almost makes me want to write them another entirely pointless complaint e-mail. They are fucking shite and they don't give a f**k. They love the Rangers and the Celtic and the rest of you diddies can suck their collective BBC cocks. Or lick [emoji104] their ladybits, as they have tasked a lady with the chore of writing back to the disgruntled listeners with a standard 'GTF prole' template.

Almost makes me want to write them another entirely pointless complaint e-mail. They are fucking shite and they don't give a f**k. They love the Rangers and the Celtic and the rest of you diddies can suck their collective BBC cocks. Or lick [emoji104] their ladybits, as they have tasked a lady with the chore of writing back to the disgruntled listeners with a standard 'GTF prole' template.

Why bother?
Read some of Bennets posts on this page and you can see who their target audience is.

9 hours ago, Oscar P said:

Richard Gordon last night said that Willie Miller had told him that, with no disrespect to other clubs, the Aberdeen v Celtic final would be a "real" cup final.

i'm assuming that was a "real" defeat last night by Hamilton Willie, no disrespect.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I heard this and it annoyed me. 'No disrespect'?! It was exceptionally disrespectful. And of course utter bollocks. Just what the f**k does it mean?

Willie Miller is an ars*hole. I worked in a supermarket and declined his card once. I tried to be diplomatic and he was a complete pr*ck about the whole thing. It's not my fault he was skint.

Why bother?
Read some of Bennets posts on this page and you can see who their target audience is.

I know. I've given them a miss tonight and will try and get out the habit of listening. I've been listening to Brian Burnett doing A9 Anthems on FM. Some excellent tunes, and no shitty Celtic/Rangers chat.

I know. I've given them a miss tonight and will try and get out the habit of listening. I've been listening to Brian Burnett doing A9 Anthems on FM. Some excellent tunes, and no shitty Celtic/Rangers chat.

I never missed it,I even took my break on the back shift the hour it was on.
Not now though. I prefer 5live from 7pm now.

Bryan Burnett is a fucking fanny.

Maybe he should be on Sportsound. That show is chock-full (or should that be chick) of fannies.

To clarify, I don't mind Burnett. He's like the musical Richard Gordon. Solid presenter.

3 hours ago, MikeandSheila said:

Burnett refused to play Free Electric Band by Albert Hammond one time when I phoned it in.

When I was younger, I used to think that song was about giving it up for music and a free elastic band.

True story.

Couldn't listen to the post OF league cup clash chortling of the panel. It was horrific and after 2 minutes I wanted to end my life. Had to turn it over to some
bleb on 909 discussing the economic impact of the weakening of the dollar. [emoji45][emoji379] how sad and pathetic.

Surely BBC and The Rangers need to get their not speaking problem sorted as no coverage from Ibrox last night made following how the match was going difficult.

They never stop speaking about fucking Rangers hope they don't, takes 10 seconds on your phone to find out the score and you'll get a minute by minute update on BBC or either of the clubs twitters

1 hour ago, akuram said:

Surely BBC and The Rangers need to get their not speaking problem sorted as no coverage from Ibrox last night made following how the match was going difficult.

Nothing to do with Rangers, the beebs sevco boycott is all down to them. Their lack of professionalism regarding Rangers is shocking for publicly funded group.

19 minutes ago, bennett said:

Nothing to do with Rangers, the beebs sevco boycott is all down to them. Their lack of professionalism regarding Rangers is shocking for publicly funded group.

Correct Rangers are dead, you and your fellow follow followers helped kill them with your arrogance, ridiculous sense of entitlement and then total lack of action when it needed you most remember?

And I think you'll find the BBC are just protecting their employee, who was banned from reporting at Ibrox because he correctly reported some of your animal fans being arrested at Easter Road. 

30 minutes ago, bennett said:

:wacko:

17 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Correct Rangers are dead, you and your fellow follow followers helped kill them with your arrogance, ridiculous sense of entitlement and then total lack of action when it needed you most remember?

And I think you'll find the BBC are just protecting their employee, who was banned from reporting at Ibrox because he correctly reported some of your animal fans being arrested at Easter Road. 

Jings, almost every sevco cliché going was used in that rant.

The publicly funded bbc are not fit for purpose.