Sportsound Watch

1 minute ago, Hammer Jag said:

Good point. 

Telling idiots what they want to hear is a very lucrative business in Scotland. Even Nacho Novo and Andy Goram are clever enough to realise this.

Spiersy and wee Jum figured that one out too.

Looks like the highly intelligent former leader of our game Mr Gordon Smith now has a permanent seat back at Sportsound.

Rejoice everyone. Finally have someone balanced with no conflict of interest to talk about the issues of our game.

I just love listening to what Gordon has to say. He speaks so much sense, I may not agree with everything he says but he is head and shoulders above everyone else.

Welcome back Gordon. The Scottish Football listening Public has missed you and Well Done BBC. I take back all the criticism I've aimed at you over the past few years. In fact I'm going to start paying my Licence Fee now. You deserve it.

In fact I take it all back now Smith you c**t.

Criticise Cathro "cos I couldnt understand his point half the time"

Coming from you Smith you brain dead w****r.

Took 10 seconds to change my mind.

Just had a Sevco dude in my Cab. 

He was totally berating the Scottish Media especially the BBC for their hatred of his Club. 

Meanwhile, in the background, my Radio was talking Super Sevco for half an hour and before he left, Sportsound was having a lovefest with Michael Mols. 

Sevco fanny was oblivious to this. 

Still ranting persecution as he departed my Cab. 

Poor Sevco. 

How can you tel Michael Mols is lying? His lips move. (And he says his wife is hot). First sentence in and he is lying. The old firm have not dominated Scottish football for ever.

Spat out my beer when heard him say that.

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

''Scottish football died when Rangers were relegated to the fourth division.''

''But did the authorities make the right decision by punishing Rangers for what they did?''

''It's hard to say. I don't really know the rules.''

Jesus Christ.

Which testament is that quote in? Not one of JCs better ones imo.... 

Smith now using the fact Rangers only winning 4 titles and the league was exciting justifies EBTs again

He must have seen the hilarity on Twitter the last time he used that excuse.

Guy is a c**t. Huge huge c**t.

Smith now using the fact Rangers only winning 4 titles and the league was exciting justifies EBTs again

He must have seen the hilarity on Twitter the last time he used that excuse.

Guy is a c**t. Huge huge c**t.

I've no huge problem with him other than the fact that somebody thought he was capable of undertaking a very important position in the SFA.

Had some sympathy for the fans of Scottish football but because they continually allow themselves to be walked all over by the football authorities, their Clubs and the sports media I've concluded that we have the game we deserve. 

Edited by sjc

46 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

''But did the authorities make the right decision by punishing Rangers for what they did?''

Jesus Christ.

Can't get a more authoritative quote than that!

What exactly the is the reason for giving an ex-Rangers player time to show how ignorant he is about Scottish football all that time to spout pish on Radio Scotland?

Just placating seething Rangers fans? Nothing else?

20 minutes ago, forkboy said:

What exactly the is the reason for giving an ex-Rangers player time to show how ignorant he is about Scottish football all that time to spout pish on Radio Scotland?

Just placating seething Rangers fans? Nothing else?

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I would have always taken Mols for quite an intelligent guy too. Just goes to prove how deceptive appearances can be as he lines up to join the growing list of ex old firm players exposing themselves as being thick as pig shit.

My guess is he will soon be the go to expert for Scottish football on Talksport this season.

Jesus Christ.

Another Gordon Smith quote?

Caught a bit tonight where they were talking about the Hearts job. It was mentioned that Steve McLaren is apparently interested, so they talked a wee bit about him and played the amusing clip of him talking in a Dutch accent.

Then one of the bigot morons, I think it was Derek Ferguson, pipes up "What about Joey Barton's French accent?"