Sportsound Watch

Main argument.

Young and Boyd stating crowds were up since Normal service resumed in Top League

Stewart rightly stating crowds went up when Newco started in bottom league.

Young and Boyd changed their argument to say they meant aggregated crowds

Stewart then rightly stating that proves nothing of the health of our game. You have to look at individual clubs average gate. M

Even when figures were produced Boyd still not having it.

Stewart was excellent, stating every single thing us diddies were shouting at radio for the full programme.

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

Main argument.

Young and Boyd stating crowds were up since Normal service resumed in Top League

Stewart then rightly stating that proves nothing of the health of our game. You have to look at individual clubs average gate. M

Stewart was excellent, stating every single thing us diddies were shouting at radio for the full programme.

Sounds rather childish tbh but whatever floats yer boat.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

In what way is it childish to hope for, and be happy when someone shouts down the baseless Old Firm narrative in this country? I do wonder whether Old Firm fans have any idea why they are hated so much by other clubs sometimes.

They are so brainwashed into the media's narrative it's pathetic. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so bigotted and prone to senseless violence.

12 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Main argument.

Excellent thanks. That'll be the end of Stewart on the Blue Bigot Corporation then.

That was an infuriating debate last night but well done to Michael Stewart for following the logical thought process.

Although I wish he’d pointed out that they kept going on about the total attendance in the ‘spfl’ since rangers etc came back. I would’ve suggested neither rangers or hearts were ever out of the spfl.

Chick young was so spineless as well. He basically just said he had no point, he was simply stating a fact about aggregate numbers. Don’t come on the program then chick.

Boyd is just a horrible pundit. He makes some good points at times but his manor is so aggressive and tabloidesque he just irritates me.

17 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Wasn't there a situation in the lower leagues where P&B posts were put on the dressing room wall and allegedly had an impact?

Tam McManus was talking about this on OTB on Saturday.

He said Pressley was forever trawling newspapers and message boards for stuff to stick on the dressing room walls at Falkirk

The narrative during The Journey was of the enormous crowds at Ibrox and increased crowds around the lower leagues as the Blue Pound was spread around. Can't argue with those numbers.

The problem lies with the buffoons saying when TRFC started out, crowds fell off a cliff (they didn't), well they fell off a cliff for top flight clubs (some fell, many rose) and these missing thousands were lost to the game (they still turned up at Ibrox and other grounds around the country).

Desperate stuff.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

That was an infuriating debate last night but well done to Michael Stewart for following the logical thought process.

Although I wish he’d pointed out that they kept going on about the total attendance in the ‘spfl’ since rangers etc came back. I would’ve suggested neither rangers or hearts were ever out of the spfl.

Chick young was so spineless as well. He basically just said he had no point, he was simply stating a fact about aggregate numbers. Don’t come on the program then chick.

Boyd is just a horrible pundit. He makes some good points at times but his manor is so aggressive and tabloidesque he just irritates me.

Send him back to facking Landahn, the kant