Sportsound Watch

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I heard Sportsound when I got back to the car after the match and that’s utter rubbish. Great interview with Stephen Robinson and Willie Miller, while slating Aberdeen’s performance quite rightly, was full of praise for Motherwell today.

Yeah, that's what I heard too.

Motherwell were praised at least as much as Aberdeen were criticised.

Why talk about Scottish football when you can talk about Pat Bonner's Celtic career for the 10000000000th time! It's not like there were a load of games on yesterday. They've utterly ignored the Scottish Cup games for this shit

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Derek McInnes' Aberdeen team has beaten Celtic though, more than once. Not sure why pundits keep repeating that his teams haven't.

I’m impresssed that you know that!  It’s actually four times, three at home and a cup match away, all 2.1.

On 21/11/2017 at 11:39, kingjoey said:

Alex Rae backtracking on Derek McInnes for Rangers on Sportsound last night. Now saying he’s rubbish because he hasn’t beaten Celtic and lost to Motherwell on Saturday.

Here's Alex's adventures in Twitterland.

11 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

Why is Ian McCall on all the time?

He's the only person from League 1 or 2 they speak to.

Because they're his pals and he's not getting humped regularly, I certainly wouldn't be chuffed if we were getting gubbed regularly and he was on the radio.