Sportsound Watch

11 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

You seem to be having separation issues yourself , why don't you just remember the day for what it actually was and meant for your club rather than focusing all the aftermath shite which whatever happens is outwith you or I's controll . And in regards to Jackson his credibility as a journalist was long gone before that article , the article where he declared Whyte as "having wealth off the radar" was probably the one that done that 

Why do you care?

Jackson's not as bad as he's made out to be, he done a fair bit of digging into the old gers board but has got a couple of things wrong too, like most journalists do.

The klaxon thing is cringey as f UK tho..

Motherwell striker Scott McDonald referring to Celtic as "we" just there.

Someone said this earlier on a thread and I didn't believe it... Looks like it's true though. Never heard him say that before in fairness but pretty poor stuff.

Eta: actually after hearing it it seems rather petty to get annoyed at it, he says we when he talks about games he played in for Celtic in the past...

Someone said this earlier on a thread and I didn't believe it... Looks like it's true though. Never heard him say that before in fairness but pretty poor stuff.

Eta: actually after hearing it it seems rather petty to get annoyed at it, he says we when he talks about games he played in for Celtic in the past...

Aye that was me..glad its been confirmed, was beginning to doubt myself.

On 17 August 2016 at 19:02, 1320Lichtie said:

No he didn't. He was speaking in the context of what Celtic needed to do in the match.

No idea where you heard it because the Sportsound podcast only has the post-match stuff.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

I know? I've not heard any live stuff so can't comment on that

Perhaps you should, just once, read the pish you write on here.

You said "actually after hearing it it seems rather petty to get annoyed at it". Except you didn't hear "it"; you heard a different instance of him using "we" in a different context.

Perhaps you should, just once, read the pish you write on here.

You said "actually after hearing it it seems rather petty to get annoyed at it". Except you didn't hear "it"; you heard a different instance of him using "we" in a different context.

You didn't say you heard him say it during the live commentary, I'm on the app and can't see the time you posted just the date. I never knew he was doing the live commentary...

Wind your neck in

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You didn't say you heard him say it during the live commentary, I'm on the app and can't see the time you posted just the date. I never knew he was doing the live commentary...

Wind your neck in

Good lord, you really have to be a parody.

He said it before kick-off. I commented on it before kick-off. And, here's the absolute gem, you f**king replied to my post before kick-off.

Good lord, you really have to be a parody.

He said it before kick-off. I commented on it before kick-off. And, here's the absolute gem, you f**king replied to my post before kick-off.

Aye, and I edited it on Thursday, after I listened to the podcast.

Gem indeed

But your original reply was before kick-off. Do you rely on Pie and Bovril to tell the f**king time? 

Christ on a bike. I can feel my brain cells dying trying to engage with you so I'll bow out. You've done enough already to reaffirm what 99% of people on here already think.

But your original reply was before kick-off. Do you rely on Pie and Bovril to tell the f**king time? 

Christ on a bike. I can feel my brain cells dying trying to engage with you so I'll bow out. You've done enough already to reaffirm what 99% of people on here already think.

I'm on the app so how can I see it? I couldn't remember or see what time I had posted the original comment before the edit?

I've explained that my comment about it was from listening to the podcast, and that I hadn't heard the live commentary so I couldn't comment on it. I've not said you're wrong.

What a p***k.

Eta: and don't say 'Christ on a bike' ever again by the way, f**k sake

Is anyone actually bothered or surprised by macdonalds use of we ? He has always been upfront about the fact he is a celtic supporter anyway 

Don't think he should be saying it whilst playing for Motherwell, Niall McGinn is a Celtic fan too, could you imagine how annoyed the Aberdeen fans would be if he was saying the same..

6 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Is anyone actually bothered or surprised by macdonalds use of we ? He has always been upfront about the fact he is a celtic supporter anyway 

Exactly. Far worse things happen on Sportsound which are more worthy of a debate about than having two bald men fighting over a comb about the time a post was made.

By Christ.