Sportsound Watch

43 minutes ago, meadowroadsaint said:

Awww….FFS…That’s it, enough is enough, I’m away for a beer. Sportsound is turning into a Pension Plan for these Duds.

In all seriousness where's the next generation of sports journalist or reporter going to get a chance, when the likes of Miller and Bonner, and out of work duds like Duffy and Dodds get all the work?

I'm totally sick of the jobs for the boys attitude.

20 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Dodds has lived up here for a decade so will now be the reporter for the County home games.  Nice easy gig for him.  Not sure what these guys get paid per game?

It probably makes a degree of sense that someone "on the spot" takes the regular gig. I dont imagine that its the money as such for Dodds, but keeping a profile ahead of (possibly) the next management job.

I think he is one of the better ones on the radio tbf.

On 23/09/2023 at 18:44, DA Baracus said:

Chick Young continually crying moron tears about artificial pitches. Give it a rest you balloon.

3G pitches are awful for approx 4 times a year for Livingstone, and the same for Killie. For the rest of the season, the pundits are mainly fine with them.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Nah Dodds is one of the worst. He’s not Peter grant levels but I think you’ve just had some time off from him and forgotten. 

if ever you need this reinforcing, just relive his "spat" with Traynor years ago on how he never dived. His reasoning in support of that was that he may have exaggerated the extent of any contact as "any striker would do", but "never dived". 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Peter Grant, Pakkie Bonner and Jane Lewis are by far the worst on the bbc.  Not sure how that can even be debated. 

Said on this thread at least a couple of times that if grant was on as much as bonner, miller etc then it would never be debated. He’d win this hands down. Astoundingly stupid man. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Said on this thread at least a couple of times that if grant was on as much as bonner, miller etc then it would never be debated. He’d win this hands down. Astoundingly stupid man. 

Completely agree mate.   I would be baffled if the guy can tie his own shoe laces. 

15 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

if ever you need this reinforcing, just relive his "spat" with Traynor years ago on how he never dived. His reasoning in support of that was that he may have exaggerated the extent of any contact as "any striker would do", but "never dived". 

I would ban him from all broadcasting simply for saying he 'never dived' when he clearly meant to say he 'didn't dive' or "I haven't dived'. He probably says 'how' when he means 'why' and pronounces 'December' as though it has a 'z' in it. Slavering toddler haired half-wit.