Sportsound Watch

On 29/09/2023 at 08:20, kennie makevin said:

I would ban him from all broadcasting simply for saying he 'never dived' when he clearly meant to say he 'didn't dive' or "I haven't dived'. He probably says 'how' when he means 'why' 

Welcome to Scotland.

On 04/09/2023 at 13:56, forkboy said:

...did he sleep through when he was managing Ross County? Because that was all about the results and nothing about the beautiful game

Maybe the results were beautiful?

57 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Got this on in background as I watch ryder cup. Don’t think I’ve ever been so up to date with EPL scores in my life 

its mental. Like being sat in Ghent listening to the Belgian Sportsound and the equivalent of Kenny McIntyre excitedly interrupts everyone to announce that Heerenveen have pulled one back against Vitesse. 

9 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

its mental. Like being sat in Ghent listening to the Belgian Sportsound and the equivalent of Kenny McIntyre excitedly interrupts everyone to announce that Heerenveen have pulled one back against Vitesse. 

Often wondered this. Do you constantly hear about German football in Austria, Italian football in Slovenia etc?

2 minutes ago, DoingThe42 said:

You go to the BBC Scottish Football page. I had it on all afternoon.

I must have caught it too late as the 'Open All Mics' feed was the Rangers game. I assume I would have got both options if I'd looked earlier.