Midweek flutter

geo87

Managed to salvage something betting over 13.5 corners in the City game in play at 5/2. Poor night though, aye.

Hearts 4/5 at home to Dundee United has jumped out at me as a great price tomorrow evening. Think Inverness are overpriced too - 21/10 at Hamilton. Prices with skybet so probably better odds on the 2 elsewhere!

Caley are 23/10 on McBookies, don't understand it.

Howdy

I had a wee xmas holiday and it probably came at a good time given my form this month. I say every year that I am going to miss out December as it is always a bloody nightmare but I can't help myself. I have managed to wipe out 27% of my annual profit this month so a happy bloody xmas for me.

Anyway I have a few bets on for tomorrow night.

I agree with Welshbairn. ICT look massive at NDP. They have won on their last 4 visits there too. The weather is obviously a major oncern though with the winds predicted to be 40mph+ at kick off. I am playing safe by backing them 0.0 Asian handicap which gives stake back insurance if its a draw. 2.4 (7/5) with McBookie

Also going Celtic HT/FT @ 2.1 (11.10) with Coral

Hearts look good too at 1.83 (5/6) but I am going to let that one go. Cue it being the only one that wins :|

And big JGT could score for Accies but seeing as I am backing ICT I can't really be backing it.

Previews will return for the weekend.

And big JGT could score for Accies but seeing as I am backing ICT I can't really be backing it.

Don't lose your faith in Jesus, it has to pay off eventually. :angel 33/1 for first or last goal scorer with bet365 and 30/1 to score anytime, over 2.5 and Inverness to win with McBookies.

Don't lose your faith in Jesus, it has to pay off eventually. :angel 33/1 for first or last goal scorer with bet365 and 30/1 to score anytime, over 2.5 and Inverness to win with McBookies.

No doubt about it. Had a header pushed onto the post on Saturday if the Accies twitter feed is to be believed. Can't be doing it this week though. Backing ICT to win and an Accies player to score seems illogical.

With respect Welshbairn, I hope he goes at least one more game without scoring

No doubt about it. Had a header pushed onto the post on Saturday if the Accies twitter feed is to be believed. Can't be doing it this week though. Backing ICT to win and an Accies player to score seems illogical.

With respect Welshbairn, I hope he goes at least one more game without scoring

Inverness have conceded at least one goal in each of their last 12 games.

Wind a major issue too but. Weather forecast saying it will last until 16:00 now in Hamilton. COuld be goaless.

Didn't notice the early kick off, if they've any sense they'll move it to the evening like the other games today.

£5 - Inverness, St Johnstone & Hearts. - £75ish.

£5 - Rory Loy FGS & Dundee 2-1 - £555.

Cashed out the top one at 2-1 ICT for £10.50. Money back as Dundee game off.

£10.50 on Liverpool, St Johnstone & Hearts - £73.

£2 on Adam Rooney & Steven MacLean FGS's - £63.