Match of the Day 14/15

hoopy1967

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Astonishing result. Bradford have got a bit of cup pedigree after the monumental league cup run but never expected that. It's weird because I've seen them a few times in League One and they always look functional but limited in truth. Staggering.

Astonishing result. Bradford have got a bit of cup pedigree after the monumental league cup run but never expected that. It's weird because I've seen them a few times in League One and they always look functional but limited in truth. Staggering.

Sheffield United are the same.

He said 9 changes was too much.

Why one description for Swansea and one for Spurs is my question.

Swansea made four less changes and were described as "making a mockery of the cup", while Spurs made 9, which was "acceptable rotation, although 9 is too many".

Why one description for Swansea and one for Spurs is my question.

Swansea made four less changes and were described as "making a mockery of the cup", while Spurs made 9, which was "acceptable rotation, although 9 is too many".

He clearly pointed out the fact that Spurs had two semi-final ties either side of the cup game would have an impact. They are also (and he didn't state this) competing strongly for the top 4 and the Europa League.

Swansea's season is now basically over.

• 2 weeks later...

The commentary on this Spurs v Arsenal game is doing my tits in. They keep going on about how Harry Kane is a true fan on the pitch, Roy of the Rovers stuff etc.

Wasn't he an Arsenal fan when he was younger?

He was at arsenal as a youth player! I was just coming on here to say the Harry Kane love in was giving me the Boak!

Archived