St Mirren vs Dundee FC - 23/08/14

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing the confidence of fellow dees (the ones who aren't trolling) is making me nervous. I was confident we'd finally get our first win but with no thomson or dyer we'll be weak defensively. I don't really no anything about st mirren but they've not done well so far, you could argue the same about us.

Hopefully we scrape a win with a goal from open play.

Turns out Dundee won't be able to stream the game which is a shite laugh as I had consoled myself with that when I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to the game.

Turns out Dundee won't be able to stream the game which is a shite laugh as I had consoled myself with that when I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to the game.

You can always listen to the game on TayAM like it's the 70's.

Can't see Osbourne starting if he hasn't been playing much football.

I'd imagine we'll line up like we did against Motherwell with the possible exception of Drury in for Marwood.

I'll go for 1-1, Gowser and Kenny.

COYS.

In the same boat here mate. Why advertise a product if there's a chance they don't have that product? Pretty annoying, especially after the carry on last weekend.

On a similar note, still not received the away top that I pre ordered.. What's the point in pre ordering something if punters that didn't can get it before me?!

ETA: Thought this was the Dundee FC Thread so apologies for being slightly off topic.

Teamlines - Letheren, McGinn, Irvine, Mcpake, Konrad, Ferry, Mcalister, Wighton, Harkins, McGowan, Tankulic

Same narrow formation once again by the looks of things with Tank and Wighton up top.

RawB93, on 23 Aug 2014 - 14:20, said:

Surprised he's persisting with Tankulic. Perhaps it'll do more good for him than being dropped, time will tell.

Don't think Tank's as bad as being made out. Think he's the rare type of striker that'd be much more effective just sitting up top on his own rather than one that has to drop deep to help support his partner.

In fact, looking at the team line-up again we could be:

McAlister Ferry

Harkins Wighton McGowan

Tank.

That seems more plausible to me.

Don't think Tank's as bad as being made out. Think he's the rare type of striker that'd be much more effective just sitting up top on his own rather than one that has to drop deep to help support his partner.

In fact, looking at the team line-up again we could be:

McAlister Ferry

Harkins Wighton McGowan

Tank.

That seems more plausible to me.

McGowan and Harkins wide?

Oh doctor.

Archived