Do you think Cowden will recieve some sort of punishmen for this? A fine maybe?

Don`t get me wrong, I wouldn`t like to see it happen, but surely if a rule has been broken they`ll be expectting some sort of repremand.

If it goes in front of a panel i`d imagine replacing the player after ten minutes will look favourable for them.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Cowden will recieve some sort of punishmen for this? A fine maybe?

Don`t get me wrong, I wouldn`t like to see it happen, but surely if a rule has been broken they`ll be expectting some sort of repremand.

If it goes in front of a panel i`d imagine replacing the player after ten minutes will look favourable for them.

Alloa will be awarded a 3-0 walkover victory.

Oh wait.......

It is obvious why the players would have been unsettled (although it's a good excuse).

They would be expecting the game to be awarded to Alloa because of the farce and give up, not that I think it would have made any difference.

Hard to know exactly what to make of that shambles today. As soon as it became apparent that someone had fucked up big style in bringing on a player who wasn't listed the game was gone for us. The support were disgruntled and rightly pissed off and the players looked devoid of any energy or direction in the second half. Did we actually have one shot on target during the entire match?

It was a strange game to be at but nobody can grudge Alloa their win regardless of our embarrassing mistake.

What is happening with the loan signings that keep being mentioned?

Shambles of a day all round. Leaving aside the registration mess-up I can't believe we're still experimenting with formations after the close season, two cup ties and three league games - leaving us with 1 point out of a possible 9. Alloa looked as poor as we did, but after their jammy deflected goal they became stronger and stronger. We allowed Alloa too much space in midfield, and paid the price. Our boys may have been affected by the CJ business, but that's not an excuse for professional footballers. Alloa deservedly took all three points because they were better organised than we were and they wanted victory more.

This very bad day at the office is a wake-up call. We still have the core of a good team and there's everything to play for, but the buck stops with the manager and he has to get this sorted. We badly need a settled formation, in which every player knows what exactly what is expected of him.

We can do much better than this. The fans deserve better than this. To be playing catch-up this early in the season, given the players we have, is ridiculous. The fightback has to start now.

Hard to know exactly what to make of that shambles today. As soon as it became apparent that someone had fucked up big style in bringing on a player who wasn't listed the game was gone for us. The support were disgruntled and rightly pissed off and the players looked devoid of any energy or direction in the second half. Did we actually have one shot on target during the entire match?

It was a strange game to be at but nobody can grudge Alloa their win regardless of our embarrassing mistake.

What is happening with the loan signings that keep being mentioned?

Jurisic had a shot in the second half that Alloa's keeper saved. Possibly the weakest attempt on goal in Scottish football since Kyle Miller fucked it from a yard out against Alloa in the 2-2 last season. We hit the bar and had one cleared off the line as well but a piss-poor second half display.

Shambles of a day all round. Leaving aside the registration mess-up I can't believe we're still experimenting with formations after the close season, two cup ties and three league games - leaving us with 1 point out of a possible 9. Alloa looked as poor as we did, but after their jammy deflected goal they became stronger and stronger. We allowed Alloa too much space in midfield, and paid the price. Our boys may have been affected by the CJ business, but that's not an excuse for professional footballers. Alloa deservedly took all three points because they were better organised than we were and they wanted victory more.

This very bad day at the office is a wake-up call. We still have the core of a good team and there's everything to play for, but the buck stops with the manager and he has to get this sorted. We badly need a settled formation, in which every player knows what exactly what is expected of him.

We can do much better than this. The fans deserve better than this. To be playing catch-up this early in the season, given the players we have, is ridiculous. The fightback has to start now.

On today's performance we need five or six players, not two. That was probably our strongest line up too.

Whatever happened with the registration, it shouldn't have affected our performance. We hardly had a shot on target and yet again lost a goal just after half time. This is going to be a long season.

Was a farce yesterday, easiest 3 points Alloa will get all season. As for the team sheet mess up, has this happened to us before? Can remember we got deducted 2 points in the late eighties but don't know what it was for. Also the skol cup game against Arbroath in 1991 where we humped them but then had to replay it, although was this not due to a players signing not being registered with the SFA? Andy Irving I think it Was? Hopefully, if it comes to a punishment it's not hefty and we move on and learn from it.

Was a farce yesterday, easiest 3 points Alloa will get all season. As for the team sheet mess up, has this happened to us before? Can remember we got deducted 2 points in the late eighties but don't know what it was for. Also the skol cup game against Arbroath in 1991 where we humped them but then had to replay it, although was this not due to a players signing not being registered with the SFA? Andy Irving I think it Was? Hopefully, if it comes to a punishment it's not hefty and we move on and learn from it.

Twice before I think

Players involved were Kevin Hamill and Peter lamont I think

Twice before I think

Players involved were Kevin Hamill and Peter lamont I think

in season 88/89 we got deducted points for playing Kevin Hoggan who had been signed from a team in Germany and there was something wrong with his registration and in 1991/92 after beating Arbroath 5-1 in the Skol Cup we had to replay the match and got fined £5k as there was some cock up with Andy Irving's registration.

It is obvious why the players would have been unsettled (although it's a good excuse).

They would be expecting the game to be awarded to Alloa because of the farce and give up, not that I think it would have made any difference.

Why would they expect the game to be awarded to Alloa?

Why would they expect the game to be awarded to Alloa?

You are right. Its not like we had broken any rules.

Im starting training this week if Jurisic is good enough.

Everyone is saying that was our best formation yesterday but it really isn't at the moment. 352 requires 2 effective strikers and 2 attacking wingbacks who give the team width going forward. We dont have 2 of either.

Dont like to single loyal players out either but end of last season thomas obrien was excellent but he hasn't had 1 decent game yet this season.

I never leave early bit left with 20 to go to get a haircut as that was pathetic after Johnston went off.

There must have been spectators at that game who left thinking we are utter dross and don't return.

I don't think we are quite getting the credit we deserve. Any team in the Championship going to Cowden and winning 3-0 has to have played well. We were excellent throughout the team yesterday.

I don't think we are quite getting the credit we deserve. Any team in the Championship going to Cowden and winning 3-0 has to have played well. We were excellent throughout the team yesterday.

Getting credit really doesn't matter we got the 3 points and that is what we really wanted.

Archived