Kilmarnock v Motherwell - 23/08/14

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen trained on Falkirk's pitch prior. I wouldn't be shocked if Motherwell were training today at Accies.

I would, they have access to a pitch as close as close can get to that of the surface at Kilmarnock (laid at same time, capable of fielding rugby matches unlike some others) now open at Dalziel Park where they train or where the the injuries occured in poor preparation for the Euro tie at the academy pitch.

Ferguson and Erwin out for 2morro plus Hammell, ZFA and ramsden not expected back till the Ross county game on the 13th of September.

Ojaama and Sutton upfront will do feck knows who's gonna play left back

Kerr or Reid, unless either of them are injured as well. Surely must be a natural left back in our youth.

Kerr or Reid, unless either of them are injured as well. Surely must be a natural left back in our youth.

Apparently we don't that's why right footed ferguson was playing there.

Kerrs played well at centre back recently I wouldn't move him possibly play Reid lb and o'brien rb

Killie are not renting the pitch out to anyone. It will only be for games for youths & U20's and for training

And the SRU. Pretty sure that counts as some nice extra income from renting out the pitch.

Doubt he'll start. Line-up will probably be...

Samson

Barbour Pascali Connolly Chantler

Hamill Slater

McKenzie Obadeyi

Ngoo Magennis

I'd agree with that.

Listening to some of the Motherwell boys on here we should focus our attacks down the right wing as they don't have a recognised LB.

No idea how fast Motherwells back 4 are so the speed of our strike force could be an advantage.

Paddy Power has Kiltie to score anytime 2/1.

Obadeyi is 5/1.

He's also 14/1 to score first.

Haha. Absolute insanity.

Stuck a few quid on Obadeyi anytime.

Also got Magennis anytime at 12/5.

I'd agree with that.

Listening to some of the Motherwell boys on here we should focus our attacks down the right wing as they don't have a recognised LB.

No idea how fast Motherwells back 4 are so the speed of our strike force could be an advantage.

Our game plan this year seems to focus on short, quick passing in the middle before opening space out wide and getting early crosses in. If we give McKenzie the ball early on and he beats his man once or twice then he could run riot all afternoon. Hopefully that's the plan anyway.

It'll be interesting to see whether we stick with the side that won in Dingwall, or whether we shake things up with the Ayrshire Derby coming up on Tuesday. We'll probably stick with the same side, but I'd be willing to give Eremenko another run out (even for half an hour) if he's going to start on Tuesday.

Archived