Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

:lol::lol:

Fatal error learned

I am managing FH in Iceland and qualified pretty quickly from my group in the league cup so i went on holiday until just before the first knockout round

My two best players leave on loan deals to Molde & Strømsgodset.

Reject all offers clearly means nothing to my now unemployed assistant :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone think of any leagues that have no restrictions on the amount of loan players you can sign?

I don't think the SPL has any restrictions of the amount of loan players you can sign....I had loads.

After two league titles, two League Cups, and no Scottish Cups, I resigned as St. Mirren manager in 2020. I know the Dortmund manager was retiring so I applied for it, and go it - they were lucky to attract a manager of my calibre apparently. It's a good squad who finished a distant second in the Bundesliga last season, I've gutted it of some very high earning oldies and replaced them with a cadre of young Brazilians - including two excellent centre halves.

I have some non regen Argentinian striker from River who was top goalscorer in all European leagues last season, in addition to several other excellent forwards, but I'm poor at full back and lack depth in central midfield. Can't see them knocking Bayern off their perch domestically but hoping to improve on last seasons 6-1 loss to Juventus in the CL first knockout round.

My St Mirren game is now halfway through the third season and I'm in a four way title battle.

Celtic are clear by 3 at the top, with Hearts chasing, then ourselves and Partick another couple of points behind.

I've had a horrific run of 5 away fixtures on the spin, which along with the split (5 post split away games last season) really needs to be fixed. Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd away in successive weeks.

My squad which is full of Scottish talent is gently being squeezed out by the fact that Spanish teams release some gems every season and this is building up. That being said my front line is still Wylde, GMS and Griffiths.

I've not been at club able to have a sniff at him yet nor played a save long enough to see how such players turn out.

Josh Leelan was another player i went for a lot. Free after the first season in fm 15 and worth a watch if playing Scottish leagues.

no gimpy video links from your dungeon this year :-)

My St Mirren game is now halfway through the third season and I'm in a four way title battle.

Celtic are clear by 3 at the top, with Hearts chasing, then ourselves and Partick another couple of points behind.

I've had a horrific run of 5 away fixtures on the spin, which along with the split (5 post split away games last season) really needs to be fixed. Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd away in successive weeks.

My squad which is full of Scottish talent is gently being squeezed out by the fact that Spanish teams release some gems every season and this is building up. That being said my front line is still Wylde, GMS and Griffiths.

George Byers is a good young Scottish player that turns into an excellent player at SPFL level, see if you can get him on a PCA.

My other British players were the eponymous Marc McAusland, John McGinn (resigned for free after initially selling him for 1.8 mil), Jonjoe Kenny, Sean Kelly (kept forever), Jordan Rossiter (loan), Harry Wilson (loan). Adam Taggert was a good, and relatively cheap, striker on loan for me for two and a half seasons.

George Byers is a good young Scottish player that turns into an excellent player at SPFL level, see if you can get him on a PCA.

My other British players were the eponymous Marc McAusland, John McGinn (resigned for free after initially selling him for 1.8 mil), Jonjoe Kenny, Sean Kelly (kept forever), Jordan Rossiter (loan), Harry Wilson (loan). Adam Taggert was a good, and relatively cheap, striker on loan for me for two and a half seasons.

I tried signing Taggert after he was released by Boro and they wouldn't give him a work permit, so he ended up in Portugal. I still have Kelly and Naismith. The latter of which has made the Scotland squad on several occasions.

I managed to snap up Barcelona's B keeper Adrian Ortola on a PCA last season and he's brilliant.

post-473-0-36225400-1418201212_thumb.jpg

As you can see, my wage bill is fucking ludicrous. There have been a few stinkers in there, I justified paying Stokes and McGinn so much as they were £80k and free respectively.

Stokes has started only once and McGinn is ALWAYS injured. Most of my funding has come from the sales of McGinn, McLean, Lewis MacLeod, Fraser Aird and Rory Donnelly, though I am haemorrhaging money due to the wage bill. I've accepted that Souttar will be going in the summer though as he's adamant that he won't resign for me, so I'll be cashing in on him.

Can't seem to get into this at all this year, only had 2 saves though. One with Albion Rovers, where I was destroying the league after 10 games then hit a 10 game winless streak and got punted, then a save with Hearts. Similar story where I was mopping up then I got long term injuries to Osman Sow, Danny Wilson, Callum Paterson, Kevin McHattie, Buaben and Neil Alexander resulted in a similar fate to Albion.

Going to give it another bash tonight with Barrow. Loaded up the leagues etc last night so will hammer through tonight and tomorrow as I'm off work. I usually get a Conference North/South game on the go, and will be going them this year. Seems like a decent squad and hopefully I'll get the likes of Derek Riordan, Kabba Cham etc to spearhead a push for promotion.

Wasn't me personally (was linked by a friend), but I figure people will get a chuckle out of this.

717262d1417273931-football-manager-15-ra

Oh, and I've started a new United game. Couldn't deal with the injuries on the old one, and couldn't get into the Derby save.

Is one of his preferred moves "Doin' the Worm"?

Can't seem to get into this at all this year, only had 2 saves though. One with Albion Rovers, where I was destroying the league after 10 games then hit a 10 game winless streak and got punted, then a save with Hearts. Similar story where I was mopping up then I got long term injuries to Osman Sow, Danny Wilson, Callum Paterson, Kevin McHattie, Buaben and Neil Alexander resulted in a similar fate to Albion.

Going to give it another bash tonight with Barrow. Loaded up the leagues etc last night so will hammer through tonight and tomorrow as I'm off work. I usually get a Conference North/South game on the go, and will be going them this year. Seems like a decent squad and hopefully I'll get the likes of Derek Riordan, Kabba Cham etc to spearhead a push for promotion.

I was like this so went a decent side in a league I've never managed in before (Shakhtar) and its still the save im playing

The one itzdrk posted on the previous page looks good. I'm having some trouble getting it to work though

I was just about to suggest it there as i have found the fix for it

S.I's last update fucked it

See below

Can anyone point me in the direction of any decent skins for the game?

Download the skin first and put it in the skins folder

http://www.fmscout.com/a-scorpio-fm15-skin.html

then once you have done that download this

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tj7syyl2wmex2sa/Scorpio+settings+update.7z

and extract to the same folder

First season with FH drawing to a close

post-21687-0-91365800-1418349532_thumb.j

Knocked out of the champions league qualifier 3rd round by Viktoria Plzeň (a horsing)

Europa league playoff was SARE

post-21687-0-24641300-1418349071_thumb.j

post-21687-0-04269000-1418349076_thumb.j

When we got it to 3-2 up (3-4 down on agg) after 16 mins i really thought 2 more goals was possible :(:(

I have a couple of league games and i am 2 points clear at the top so will be fairly interesting to see if i can hold out for that and get another crack at champions league qualifiers next season

Archived