Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

My god players are such whiney bitches in this game. Two games of not being selected because he's just come back from injury and isn't at full match fitness, despite this Liam Craig has bitched to me that he's not being selected for the first team

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he means season 2017/2018?

That makes a lot more sense. I look like a right Mr Confused now :lol:

Would be some amazing commitment to get through 18 seasons at this stage.

Can anyone recommend me a team to start a new save with? I'm thinking League 1 or League 2.

Sheffield United.

That makes a lot more sense. I look like a right Mr Confused now :lol:

Would be some amazing commitment to get through 18 seasons at this stage.

I know someone who has done 20 seasons by either holidaying each game or using instant result. The matches he does play he uses the 2D view, max speed and no highlights

Injuries really killing my enthusiasm for this game, or at least my United save.

Missing nearly a first team's worth of players - in fact, I only need a goalie to get injured for it. And any time someone comes back, somebody else seems to get injured the next game :bairn

Started a save as Derby in the mean time.

Had lost interest a bit so tried something different and went Shakhtar. Spent a couple of million before realising you could only register a squad of 25, it got worse when I found out you need to have four Ukrainians on the pitch at all times. Its something thats got me interested again.

Really struggling to keep going in a save in this. Gave up on inter went man utd but sitting 5th I'm already getting crisis board meeting about team morale. The squad hate me cause I sold mata then stripped Rooney of the captaincy for being a wee bitch about it. They hate me even more cos I never fined him when he missed training. I was on holiday at international week it automatically takes no action. Every team talk they fucking hate me. So sacked that save now started a spurs save I'm a bit more hopeful about this one as I've won all 4 of my first games

Won the Premiership second season with Hibs :lol: Lost the Scottish Cup final to Celtic though, which I was absolutely SEETHING about.

Ronny has finished 2nd with Celtic both seasons (Aberdeen won the 2014/15 league) and is still in a job, bit unrealistic. Rangers have lost in the playoffs both seasons, so I've nicked Lewis Macleod and Fraser Aird (who is actually good in the game, scored the winner at CP to win the league) off them.

Also beat Dinamo Zagreb 3-1 on aggregate in m first CL qualifier. I think I would combust if this shit happened IRL :lol:

Yeah the Scottish leagues are a bit ridiculous tbh, its put me right off it.

Shakhtar are enjoyable btw, theres three or four teams who'll give you a serious challenge for the title, and the vast sums of money you get don't really help as your wage budget is swallowed by the unsellable Srna (hes on 98k a week, four times higher than anyone else, but is a club icon and the whole place riots if you sell him). You've also got a lack of Ukranians in your squad so need to look for them, yet theres nobody really out there so you simply have to develop your own players. The Brazilians you start with are ridiculous aswell, so much talent.

Wellington Nem, Fred, Bernard, Fernando, Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeira, Taison and Dentinho can all utterly destroy teams on their own if you can wedge them all into your squad.

https://www.mediafire.com/?l2lmbbrzrdo47aw

Done an update for FM15 to include stuff in the original database and updates that were missed, including a lot of players who play Junior football here.

Also done as many loan deals that occurred today that go past Christmas and into January down South.

EDIT: This also includes Livi's most recent points deduction and their transfer embargo.

Got sacked with Albion, so started a new game with Hearts.

Signed Nyron Nosworthy on a free, then 2 wingers from down south, Liam Henderson and Filip Twardzik on loan. Got offered 120k to loan out Jamie Walker to Partick for the season so took advantage of that.

First few games have been indifferent, knocked out the Challenge Cup on pens by Albion Rovers, out of the League Cup by Morton. Hammered Sevco 4-1 at Ibrox and then lost my following 2 games 2-1 to Hibs at home then 3-2 to Raith away. Tweaked my formation then hammered Falkirk 4-0 at home. Need to get a bit of consistency if I want to romp it.

As previously noted, the player interactions are just a joke. Won the league with Hearts in my first season and Burnley offered £1.1m for Danny Wilson. I declined this offer and the whole squad was up in arms about me standing in the day of his career, so when they came back in with an improved offer of £1.3m, i accepted it and off he went. Now they're all greeting because I've sold one of the club's best players.

I see the one thing that's pissed me off for years now is still as irritating as ever - the confidence section. Mainly the fact that the context of your opposition's strength is never factored into how raging the fans are.

Got Hibs fans absolutely seething that I lost 3-0 away to Juventus there. Having taken them from the Championship, to the champions of Scotland, to getting through three CL qualifiers (and drawing with CSKA Moscow in the first group game) in 2 and a bit seasons, they are positively distraught about losing away to Juventus.

Didn't even play too badly, 48% possession and a couple of decent chances. With Hibs :lol:

Archived