Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

Just started my unemployed career and have been appointed Airdrie manager 8)

I might need to start again as I've realised I didn't set my experience to the lowest. No wonder I got the Peterborough job :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if its been mentioned, but 15 year old Martin Odegaard will be added into FM15 after his dad gave permission through a scrap piece of paper and a sharpie :lol:

npfTSjo.png

Lost in Playoff final with Hibs in my first season. Really needed to get promoted at first time of asking but lost 2-4 to Killie.

Financially 'strugglin and bang average squad who continue to do such hibs things. E.g. score in 91st min to go 2-1 up v Dumbarton but still draw :blink: .

Its gonna be a long way back for the cabbage. :(

I can't find a striker for the life of me. Given four or five strikers decent runs in the side but not are anywhere near consistent. Just loaned in a striker from Chelsea who looks exactly what I need, he's here a month so I put him in the starting line up against League One Queen of the South, numerous chances all missed including a six yard tap in he bashes against the keeper

Three games later he finally breaks his duck by scoring a half volley from the edge of the box. Think its time for him to get his chance, seeing as Kanes failed to take his chances.

I signed Jeremie Boga on loan from chelsea for a season in my Aberdeen save, he is class!

I worried about how well he'd play as a lone striker tbh, probably trying to be too smart and missed out on someone brilliant!

Regardless my shite loanee just scored four in a game :lol:

Inbox_Inbox_zps11a4c4aa.png

Sorry if its been mentioned, but 15 year old Martin Odegaard will be added into FM15 after his dad gave permission through a scrap piece of paper and a sharpie :lol:

He's in the Steam Workshop

And it's legit since SI Games is the author. Think someone also released a boost for him since apparently his stats are pretty low compared to real life

He's in the Steam Workshop

And it's legit since SI Games is the author. Think someone also released a boost for him since apparently his stats are pretty low compared to real life

Yeah seen it on Miles' twitter that he'd be put in. Seen a screenshot too...

npfTSjo.png

I've just started a career with Inter Milan to see if I can make them a force again since they've had a worse slide than man utd since mourinho left Italy. Struggling so far too many home draws and even the wee teams are having more possession than us despite us using the short passing and ball retention instructions. Forza Inter

I started a similar game with AC Milan. Juventus are miles ahead of anyone in that league.

I've just been sacked five games into my fourth season, pretty harsh. New owners came in midway through last season and I was under pressure from the minute they took over. It was a save I was really enjoying too.

Started a career with Real Sociedad. 4th in December, so i've had a good start in the league. But i've been pretty poor in Europe. Finished 3rd with 5 points in a group with Dynamo Kiev, Sparta Prague and Fenervacos.

Really want to strengthen my cm's. Too many advanced playmakers when i prefer to play with one and a bwm alongside him. Any suggestions on a £4-5m budget? I'm going to look at Gaston Gil Romero but if he's signed for someone already then i'll need to look elsewhere.

High scoring bugs and injuries bugs seem to be sorted in my game. I get some ridiculous job offers though, ranging from mid-table EPL sides to mid-tale Scottish Championship sides. Seems a bit erratic. While young players I had loan listed two seasons ago are still subject to regular loan bids despite becoming key players and no longer being on the loan list

I've solved my striking problems. Billy McKay was out of contract in six months so I managed to get him for a bargain £40k. His wages are a bit extortionate perhaps, but he's repaying it in bundles.

BillyMcKay_OverviewProfile_zps3bf9c2f6.p

Also, I was so engrossed in getting into the top six, and then striving to get second, I never even bothered to look at Celtics point tally :lol: Literally just realised I can still win the title (I won't, as I can't beat Celtic or Dundee United, but I technically could)

ScottishPremiership_OverviewStages-2_zps

Yup, my old friend Kris fucking Doolan just scored two fucking twenty yard belters as United beat me. Joy oh predictable joy

*Spammer*

I needed to tell someone, and my girlfriend resorted to kicking me then sleep everytime i tried to involve her.

Pretty sure she'll regret her choices when shes not invited to the Title party on Friday night.

Archived