Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

Is anyone else getting odd player interactions?

I started a Chelsea game and Cahill wants a chat because he wants to move to Man City. I assure him hes a key player and update his squad status and he goes away happy. Next day, the players approach me, unhappy that Ive not let him leave and the player is unhappy that I turned down a move. Theres been no bid made though

Aye will Hughes wanted to move to Newcastle I convinced him we'd go up and he was happy. 2 months later 5 players are raging I didn't let Hughes go to Newcastle all 5 haven't been getting a game. Will Hughes is now unhappy I didn't fine one of them. Madness

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye will Hughes wanted to move to Newcastle I convinced him we'd go up and he was happy. 2 months later 5 players are raging I didn't let Hughes go to Newcastle all 5 haven't been getting a game. Will Hughes is now unhappy I didn't fine one of them. Madness

After Cahill was happy, Ivanovic wanted to leave because he wanted a new challenge. The discussion ended with him wanting a coaching role and me agreeing. Went to offer a new contract, no option to offer a coaching role. I left it and then half the squad arent happy cause I didnt let him leave.

Im all for increased interaction with the players but this is just rubbish

After Cahill was happy, Ivanovic wanted to leave because he wanted a new challenge. The discussion ended with him wanting a coaching role and me agreeing. Went to offer a new contract, no option to offer a coaching role. I left it and then half the squad arent happy cause I didnt let him leave.

Im all for increased interaction with the players but this is just rubbish

In my Sheffield United save, top-scorer Nadir Ciftci was demanding a new contract which I was happy to give him. He was on a basic £5.5k p/w and so went into negotiations. We had a few grand left in the wage budget but wee Nadir was demanding nearly £20k p/w which we just didn't have. Cue the squad throwing a temper tantrum 'cos Ciftci wasn't getting the contract he deserved and there (bizarrely) isn't an option to tell the players that we don't have the budget. 8 players left the meeting 'happy the situation had been dealt with' only to find that the entire squad now had unhappy next to their name... Shambles.

ETA we've now lost 4 matches on the bounce.

Iain Vigurs got let go by Motherwell after the first season and has just signed for Sunderland on £30,000 a week :lol:

Thought I was in a different thread and this had actually happened....

Quite disappointed it hasn't, I'll need to fire Sunderland an email.

I've gone back to 14. The injuries are terrible and player interaction verges on the autistic.

For me the game looks better but there are far too many problems with the actual game part of it to make I worthwhile playing just now.

Well, after getting him on a new contract I flogged John McGinn to Aston Villa for £3m, 35% of any future fee and loan back for a season. Brilliant deal.

With the transfer money, I strengthened pretty well.

Rory Donnelly from Swansea for £110k, The guy is an absolute must. He's excellent either on the right wing or up front.

Fraser Aird - £125k. Two goals on his debut at Aberdeen

Lewis MacLeod - £350k

Scott Allan - £180k

Max Ehmer - Free from QPR

Then Mokoyolo, Simek and Atajic on free transfers. A far stronger squad than the utter dross I was left with. Ball, Marwood, Caldwell and McAusland will all be moving on as soon as I have a chance to get rid.

This might just be because my strikers are gash, but i've had a few games this season where i've had 5/6/7/8 CCC's. The other team have had none and they've beat me 2/3 nil.

Ryan Donnelly either scores a hat trick, or not at all for me :lol:

Just lost a Scottish cup replay at home to Wick Academy. They had 1 shot, it was a penalty.

Edited to add: i signed Gary O'Connor as his stats looked alright and my scouts reckon he'd be a great signing for any league 1 club.

Unfortunately, he's like real life Gary O'Connor and is absolutely terrible.

Done my usual have a piss about and start up a couple different saves and take different approaches to see what happens, finally ready to get stuck in properly #Raumdeuter

Then Mokoyolo, Simek and Atajic on free transfers. A far stronger squad than the utter dross I was left with. Ball, Marwood, Caldwell and McAusland will all be moving on as soon as I have a chance to get rid.

McAusland has actually been a good player for him. He was MOTM captain in the Europa League group stages!

Stayed ahead of Nugent, Verkhovstev and some Austrian international in my team. Managed to sign Armando Izzo and sell him at the end of the season for 2 million.

Decided to start an unemployed save and see where I end up.

End of October I was approached by Peterborough United who'd just sacked Darren Ferguson, 21st in League 1 with goals scored still in single figures. Was asked to achieve respectable finish (said this in the team meeting to keep everyone happy) but I told the chairman I'd be targeting promotion (not going to be tied or loyal to any club in this save so if I f**k up & get sacked then oh well, on to the next team that wants me). Thankfully the finances & the Posh are listed as secure so I at least have some money.

Didn't have an assistant manager so when doing tactics I had to do that attribute highlighter to find out best suited roles for each player

Came up against first place Barnsley in my first game in charge. Managed to go 3-1 up at half-time & held onto the lead despite Barnsley making it 3-2.

Next game was against Crewe where a header from on of my defenders secured a late 1-0 win. First loss was 1-0 against Coventry, thankfully moral hasn't been that badly affected.

Looking at players to sign in the window already. Looking at the Scottish youngsters as you at least have some idea who is good & has decent potential. Apparently the club cannot afford Sammy Stanton. Was planning on getting Paul Hanlon but I think he moved to either Motherwell or Kilmarnock

McAusland has actually been a good player for him. He was MOTM captain in the Europa League group stages!

Stayed ahead of Nugent, Verkhovstev and some Austrian international in my team. Managed to sign Armando Izzo and sell him at the end of the season for 2 million.

Fair enough, he's dropped to 4th choice CB for me, but them I'm just 5 games into my first season, so I might give him a chance.

Done my usual have a piss about and start up a couple different saves and take different approaches to see what happens, finally ready to get stuck in properly #Raumdeuter

Pretty much done the same. Started a save with East Stirlingshire and this could very well be my first proper go at things.

Signed Derek Riordan and he's banging them in pre-season as a shadow striker behind Kabba Cham. Brought in Chris McDonald, Andrew Hainey & Rhys Craigie on frees, with Gavin Mitchell signed from Queen's Park. Contrary to what else was said in the thread, the board managed to arrange a feeder team choice - Celtic, Ross County or Dunfermline. Hmm... Chose Celtic and signed John Herron and Aidan McIlduff on loan. God rid of pretty much every other player over 24/25, and going with a skeleton squad with a better overall rating. Risky considering the injury issues in the game.

Just played my first Challenge Cup game: a 6-2 win over Brora Rangers; and lost my first League Cup game 2-1 away to Falkirk. Only bloody drawn them, away again, in the Petrofac second round. Eugh... Beat Montrose 6-2 away in the first league game (we like that score, beat Lothian Thistle by the same scoreline during pre-season) and now going back to The Falkirk Stadium to rekindle hostilities with Peter Houston who I "have no time for".

My laptop has fucked itself it did an update last night and ever since the wireless internet connection has disappeared something to do with a driver. Tried a basic restore and reinstalling the drivers but no luck. Gutted as I'd just taken Derby up via the playoffs and signed my man main and new captain Russell Martin and now I think I'm gonna have to completely restore the laptop

^^^^verge of tears^^^^^

My laptop has fucked itself it did an update last night and ever since the wireless internet connection has disappeared something to do with a driver. Tried a basic restore and reinstalling the drivers but no luck. Gutted as I'd just taken Derby up via the playoffs and signed my man main and new captain Russell Martin and now I think I'm gonna have to completely restore the laptop

^^^^verge of tears^^^^^

Did you tick to automatically put your saves on the cloud?

^^^^verge of tears^^^^^

Aye but the save isnt lost surely, you can just go to the folder your saves are located in and copy it to a pen drive or something?

Archived