Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

You don't have any cheap superstars that I can use for several years before making an easy profit on. Should be sacked IMO. ;)

Disagree with that, I've pinched Will Vaulks and he's been very good for me so far. I have also targeted Alston and Duffie & Small. All seem to have good potential and have put in good match ratings for Falkirk so far. Dunno what you specify as "cheap" but all are under the £100k mark. Vaulks only cost me £150k.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll probably not get a domestic feeder club in Scotland.

Because of the restrictions with the amount of players you can loan to the same club, it's pointless

Well that's off putting. I used to enjoy having the likes of Cowdenbeath and East Fife as feeder clubs, was also easier to loan players as well, as long as you were able to get multiple feeder clubs (think it was able to request a new one every six months?)

Also enjoyed getting big BPL clubs as parent teams. Always used to try and get Liverpool as they'd usually send me Illori who was just dominating in defence and during corners

:(

Seems they've toned down the ridiculous scorelines that were happening in the demo so thats good :)

Tried 4-4-2 with Hibs though and was a total disaster with 1 point from 3 games!

Putting 3 in CM though seems to be necessary in this game. 2 late wins v The Rangers in the cup and Malonga running riot.

The players are right moody ***** though, Hanlon in particular.

You'll probably not get a domestic feeder club in Scotland.

Because of the restrictions with the amount of players you can loan to the same club, it's pointless

I have 3 Scottish League feeder clubs after two seasons (Clyde, Montrose and Berwick Rangers).

Picked this up on Saturday, and just managed to make my way through pre-season. The UI was a bit of a pain to get used to, but now that I have, I think it's better than before.

15c733c2aaf46945186a380c1496b972.png

Think I've done decent transfer business, although the only reason I got that Lepiller bloke was because Connolly got injured for 3-4 months :bairnMain reason I sold Ciftci is because he was being a whiny shit (so realistic, at least)

Might be getting Max Gradel as well from St Etienne (parent club)

I took a million from Burnley for Dow and sold Rado for 75k to some Eastern European mob. Not sure if I will see out the season to be honest, the expectations are reasonably high at United and I am currently 6th but have been on a horrendous run of form. Still can't quite work out what my best formation is and I can't quite seem to get a tactic that works effectively.

Decided to do a Derby save and set it to start in January and I'd take over wherever they were.

Sitting 20th in the league.

Managed to get GMS on a pca (then buy now for £65k) and Jack Grealish on loan from Aston Villa.

Won 2 out of 3 (the loss being 4-3 to Cardiff having went 3-0 down and pulled it back to 3-3).

Bit ambitious as I'm sitting 20th in the league but there's only 10 points separating 20th & 5th so hopefully can put a decent run of result together and try to sneak into the play offs.

Is anyone else getting odd player interactions?

I started a Chelsea game and Cahill wants a chat because he wants to move to Man City. I assure him hes a key player and update his squad status and he goes away happy. Next day, the players approach me, unhappy that Ive not let him leave and the player is unhappy that I turned down a move. Theres been no bid made though

Seven games into my Raith season and it's been a mixed bag. Won two and lost five, conceding 23 goals in the process, but also scoring 18. A back four of McKeown - Perry - Watson - Thomson appears to be just as horrific in this game as it is in real life, so kudos for the realism. Injuries have been a pain as others have mentioned. The signings of Stefan Muller and Jonathan Roufosse have been a saving grace, without their goals i'd have been rock bottom for sure.

Playing a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, which seems to be working going forward, but the defence is horrifically weak. Celtic paid me £500k for Lewis Vaughan on deadline day, so I should have some cash to recruit a centre half and a left back in January.

Archived