Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else getting odd player interactions?

I started a Chelsea game and Cahill wants a chat because he wants to move to Man City. I assure him hes a key player and update his squad status and he goes away happy. Next day, the players approach me, unhappy that Ive not let him leave and the player is unhappy that I turned down a move. Theres been no bid made though

I started a new save and same thing happened - Cahill was unhappy and wanted to move. This time, though, I reassured him he was a key player and then offered him a new contract. Now he is happy.

Started a new save with Arsenal and look like I could get into this file. Got rid of Flamini, Arteta and podolski for a combined £13 million to add to my £62 million transfer budget. Blew the lot on Steven Naismith (5 goals in 3 games from Amc), Armenian boy from Dortmund not even going to attempt his name, Yarmalenko and signed Will Hughes and Patrick Roberts from derby and Fulham with the latter being an absolute genius in pre season. Got too many players in similar positions going to attempt to offload Ozil and Cazorla as both have been utter shite so far and will get me decent money to bolster my defence.

Is anyone else getting odd player interactions?

I started a Chelsea game and Cahill wants a chat because he wants to move to Man City. I assure him hes a key player and update his squad status and he goes away happy. Next day, the players approach me, unhappy that Ive not let him leave and the player is unhappy that I turned down a move. Theres been no bid made though

I had David Goodwillie moaning mid-November that he wasn't getting a game and saying he wanted to leave. Agreed to let him go in January. I had half the team complaining that I had prevented him moving the following week, even though the window wasn't open yet. This was before the patch though, and SI say they've rebalanced player interactions a bit.

My first season went OK. I set myself the target of beating what Aberdeen achieved last season IRL: League Cup, Scottish Cup semis and 3rd in the league. I retained the League Cup, got knocked out of the Scottish Cup by Celtic in the semis and, err, finished 3rd in the league. Managed to get to the Europa League play-offs, though (got utterly pumped by Metalist). Signed some decent players, including a RB called Marnick Vermijl from Man Utd on loan. Prone to getting booked, but if you're looking for a full-back he's a good shout. Had to let Johnny Hayes leave though. Celtic put in a bid which I turned down, which led to him throwing a massive hissy fit and team morale plummeting. I let him go when they came back with another bid, and then the board were pissed off at me for selling him.

I'm still in pre-season of my second season, but I haven't played since the last couple of patches came out. Hoping to make it to the Europa League group stages this year, but I'll need to get a bit more depth to the squad to manage the extra games. Problem is, I've not really go the budget to do more than replace players I lost over the summer, and I won't get more money without doing well in Europe. Looks like I'll be making a few loan signings.

Not getting the injury problems others have mentioned, had a wee ad patch early on in my first season but mostly stayed injury free. Score lines remain a bit ridiculous far too many games with more than 5 goals, had one 0-0 I think.

Finished season 1 first and won the Scottish Cup, somehow ended up facing Falkirk in the final after beating Motherwell on pens in the semis.

Promising pre-season so far; Got Dortmund as an affiliate club, signed Jordan Archer from Tottenham and Matthew Kennedy full-time after Everton released him. Not sure if I'll make much more signings however as I got quite a few good youth stars with high potential.

Including this wee gem:

DannyMcDonald_OverviewProfile.png

Won the Championship with Hearts there. James Keatings and Jamie Walker scored about 40 goals between them. Signed Craig Sibbald in January and he's been class.

Hibs got knocked out the Championship playoff by Cowdenbeath and got beat off Dundee in the Scottish Cup final. They've got the realism down this year.

Won the Championship with Hearts there. James Keatings and Jamie Walker scored about 40 goals between them. Signed Craig Sibbald in January and he's been class.

Hibs got knocked out the Championship playoff by Cowdenbeath and got beat off Dundee in the Scottish Cup final. They've got the realism down this year.

You'd have to be unbelievably shite at the game not to win it easily with Hearts tbh.

Everyone I've spoken to, Hearts have romped the league in their saves.

You'd have to be unbelievably shite at the game not to win it easily with Hearts tbh.

Everyone I've spoken to, Hearts have romped the league in their saves.

In all the saves I've done so far (mainly restarted by patch fixes and the full game coming out so I went ham on the editor doing my own patches) Hearts almost always get promoted with me via the play-offs. This time however they got beat by Ross County on pens.

Should also point out that I am anticipating something this coming season as I looked back through my emails and saw one that said Sir Tom Farmer will retire at the end of the 2015/16 season

On my current save I am now Falkirk manager after winning League 1 with The Pars then finishing comfortably 8th in my second season. After several interviews at various clubs (MK Dons twice) I joined Falkirk about halfway through the 3rd season leaving The Pars 9th 2 points behind Ross County.

In my initial meeting with the players I said I would be happy just to make the promotion play-offs. They disagreed, saying that I wasn't ambitious enough (and Falkirk were part-time when I took over). The players were as good as their word though and won the play-offs including this particularly sweet victory in the second leg of the first tie:

post-20092-0-18820900-1415743842_thumb.j

Former manager Jimmy Nicholl left to become Rangers manager and keeps bitching about the money I'm spending, so I did fair enjoy that.

Not sure if im being pernickety but one little the thing is anniying about this game...the away fans. Done a season with arbroath and when I played montrose away there are literally 2 folk there. Currently on an aberdeen save and it this very moment playing celtic away on a Saturday in the scottish cup and theres hardly anyone in the away section. I wish it was more realistic in that sense, maybe taking into consideration that Aberdeen usually take massive away supports to games. Bit apart from that no complaints, brilliant game. Addicted as usual!

Think FM has finally reached a stage that my laptop can't cope with. Running dead slow, takes ages to save and crashes all the time.

There are a few people on the Steam forums complaining of slow saves too. I've noticed it myself since the last update. Apparently SI are looking into it, but no word on when a fix might appear.

I've noticed the slow saves too but it's not a huge issue, you can just do something else for a few minutes. The game being quite unresponsive and taking ages to load different news items is more annoying (although this could be to do with my creaking laptop).

Not sure if im being pernickety but one little the thing is anniying about this game...the away fans. Done a season with arbroath and when I played montrose away there are literally 2 folk there. Currently on an aberdeen save and it this very moment playing celtic away on a Saturday in the scottish cup and theres hardly anyone in the away section. I wish it was more realistic in that sense, maybe taking into consideration that Aberdeen usually take massive away supports to games. Bit apart from that no complaints, brilliant game. Addicted as usual!

I attended an East Stirlingshire U20 match scouting someone and there were 3 people in the visible stands. 8 at the burger van outside though :lol:

Archived