Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felix Magath has just taken over Hamilton at the start of the second season in my game.

He's only getting paid £2400 pw, but will pick up 90% of compensation when he moves roles...

This happened in my game too. Pretty sure he then went to St Mirren and got sacked.

Another great interaction. Cech wants a new challenge. I try the same "how about a coaching role". He "looks forward to discussing his new role as soon as possible". Offer him a contract but every time I offer a player/coach role the agent resets it back to just player. This happens a few times until the agent throws a strop and ends negotiations

Just signed Gavin Rae as Player/Under 20's manager for £70 p/w... WHIT!? Even at 36, surely he'll be too good for that level?

ETA - first appearance and injured. Out for 6 weeks. :lol:

How good have you set yourself up as in the experience bit? I couldn't get any big names you have as Berwick, who should in theory have a better reputation than Shire.

This game is doing my fucking nut in. Why does every game have to have at least 6 goals? I'm fucking gagging for a 0-0! I thought it had been sorted with the release of the game update, but I've seen no change :(

How good have you set yourself up as in the experience bit? I couldn't get any big names you have as Berwick, who should in theory have a better reputation than Shire.

This game is doing my fucking nut in. Why does every game have to have at least 6 goals? I'm fucking gagging for a 0-0! I thought it had been sorted with the release of the game update, but I've seen no change :(

Set it to 'suggest based on East Stirlingshire's reputation'. Heard of plenty who got Riordan too. In another save Mitchell signed for Queen of the South and in another Berwick :lol:

Sacked by Peterborough with two games to go

Watched the game pass by me, applying and declaring interest in different vacancies. Finally mid-December 2015 I was approached by Bristol City. Immediately accepted since their finances are secure and they're in a good league position.

Funny thing happens prior to my first game in charge vs Blackpool who were relegated to League 1. In the post-match press conference I was asked about the Bloomfield Road pitch, nipped over to Blackpool's facilities page and saw the pitch condition was very poor. Commented on how poor it was. Blackpool manager Darren Ferguson said that the pitch wasn't that bad.

Next day the match was postponed due to the pitch being waterlogged :lol:

So after a phenomenal 4th place finish, my squad is being dismantled already.

John McGinns loan back has ended and he's away south to start his new career. Fraser Aird, fresh off the back of winning young POTY has travelled back West to be closer to his native Canada. Signing for Monterrey for £1.5m plus another £1m after 10 caps, which is a given since he's the first name on Canada's team. Rory Donnelly unsurprisingly flashed his knickers at Celtic and came to me when They showed interest. A couple of derisory offers were laughed at and I chanced my arm by demanding the unsettled Leigh Griffiths and a £1.3m wedge in exchange. Much to my surprise, all parties went for it and I have an instant replacement.

Also coming in is GMS on a free. Tyler Blackett who was released by Man Utd, a German midfielder released by Bayern whose name escapes me just now. Also have released Barca full back Patric on trial, but he's both out of my league ability wise and financially just now.

I've also tried a few more audacious deals. John Guidetti, Darren Fletcher, Islam Feruz and a few Spanish and German youngsters aren't feeling my ambitions though.

Just starting my 2nd season with Hibs. Signed Mackay-Steven, McGeouch, Oxley and Goodwillie all on pre-contracts. Looking for another RB, CB, Winger, CM and possibly a striker if Alagui leaves.

Have Standard de Liege in the Europa League 2nd QF round. That's me out of Europe at the first huddle :(.

Just starting my 2nd season with Hibs. Signed Mackay-Steven, McGeouch, Oxley and Goodwillie all on pre-contracts. Looking for another RB, CB, Winger, CM and possibly a striker if Alagui leaves.

Have Standard de Liege in the Europa League 2nd QF round. That's me out of Europe at the first huddle :(.

Everton not release Kennedy? They did in my game and I immediately snapped him up

Archived