Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

In my 17/18 season now, need 4 points from my last 5 games to win the league ahead of Celtic.

Pleasing, been a long time coming. I've finished second every season until now.

Went on a 13 game straight winning streak towards the end of the season before Thistle pumped me 4-1 at Firhill.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do I get the Martin Odengaard file to work. It doesn't show up in my downloads when i've subscribed

Should be added to your editor data folder. You may need to restart the game for it to download.

Most of the workshop files will go to the proper folders (they do for me anyway) e.g. any subscribed tactics will go into your tactics folder

Got tore into my Rovers game last night, was watching the FM documentary last night and it got me the taste for it. Won 6 and drew 2 out of the opening games. Signed Kabba Cham and managed to get Derek Riordan, then it went tits up with 0 wins from the following 9 games. The board have given me a month to shape up or get sacked. Can't see me turning it around, as no matter what tactic I use I seem to be getting beat. Also getting 1-2 injuries a game.

Blasted through season one in my first attempt at a save. Usually a serial quitter, so taking this as a sign that I'm going to really enjoy this edition.

Won the dishonourable double of the Championship and Challenge Cup with Hibs. Took 9 points off Hearts and 12 off Rangers (plus a cup win at Ibrox) but still only won the league by a point, due to Hearts being irritatingly consistent against the rest of the league. We both drew our last game, was crapping myself looking at the latest scores.

Injuries to strikers and a general dip in form forced me to change my style a bit in Jan - went to a 4-2-3-1 with another beast French free signing and Zemmama brought in as BWM and DLP for the midfield two. Kept clean sheets in all but 3 games from early January to the end of the season (without losing). Campbell's form dipped once I stopped smashing balls up to him and El Alagui but the team totally dominated every match.

Rangers were awful. McCoist was sacked with them about 7th, Jimmy Nicholl ( :lol: ) took over, and turned it around slighty - despite losing 3-0 at Easter Rd in his first game - to get into the playoffs. Falkirk papped them though :lol:

Beat Ayr 2-0 then beat Stranraer 1-0. Peterhead are 9 points behind Stirling and Forfar in 10th and 9th place respectively. Can I pull off the great escape?

Probably not if it's an 11 team league??

Anyone else conceding a ridiculous amount of free kicks? Seems every time I give away a foul within 30 yards its a goal. Scott Agnew scored 4 direct free kicks against me just there, and Lewis Milne scored a hat trick of them in the game before.

Anyone else conceding a ridiculous amount of free kicks? Seems every time I give away a foul within 30 yards its a goal. Scott Agnew scored 4 direct free kicks against me just there, and Lewis Milne scored a hat trick of them in the game before.

Its not a problem for me, most of my free kicks are put in the top corner by Burton O'Brien.

In my 17/18 season now, need 4 points from my last 5 games to win the league ahead of Celtic.

Pleasing, been a long time coming. I've finished second every season until now.

Went on a 13 game straight winning streak towards the end of the season before Thistle pumped me 4-1 at Firhill.

How have you managed to cram in 18 seasons already man?

I've done 3 up to this point and I feel like I've played it loads.

Going to start my unemployed save again. This time set the past experience to the lowest and see who comes-a-knockin' first. May get some interesting offers with the Highland & Lowland leagues added

Update: Change that, I found an updated Scottish Pyramid database with the likes of Ormiston, Gretna 2008, Selkirk & Stirling Uni (Who have Shelley Kerr in charge) playable.

Link? The only ones I could find f**k about with the size of the leagues. Just want one with the HL/LL active.

Link? The only ones I could find f**k about with the size of the leagues. Just want one with the HL/LL active.

Highland and Lowland Leagues: http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/13443/scotland-highland-lowland-leagues

Full Pyramid: http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/13723/scotland-the-full-pyramid-system

Archived