Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got my laptop fixed so started a game with Aberdeen last night, probably the best start to a career I've ever had! After 4 games in the league I'm top after winning all 4, Celtic second with 10 points. Got through to the Europa League group stages fater winning my 3 qualifying rounds and winning the play off. Beat some no mark team 14-0 on aggregate. beat FK Mladá Boleslav 5-0 on aggregate, then Molde 4-2 on aggregate. My potential opponents in the play off was either Inter Milan, Sparta Prague, PSV or Dinamo Zagreb. Got Zagreb which I was hoping for, they sold their star player to United before the first leg, won 2-1 away and 4-1 at home.

Team just now is:

Langfield

Logan

Thorpe (On loan from Man Utd)

Taylor/Considine

Reynolds

Robson

Jack

Hayes

McGinn

Rooney

Goodwillie/Laassad

Sold a couple of fringe players and brought in Forrest from Ayr, also have the likes of Masson, Shankland, Murray, McManus all in my regular squad from the U20s. Only concern is to bring in Laassad I've went £1k over my wage budget so trying to sort that out!

Alan Forrest turns into an outstanding right winger btw, the others not so much, but quite often youngsters turn out differently.

Alan Forrest turns into an outstanding right winger btw, the others not so much, but quite often youngsters turn out differently.

Craig Murray, who we've actually just signed on loan in real life, seems to be doing not bad. Logan out for a month so been using him.

post-6423-0-96135400-1421630922_thumb.jp

My training level is "Tactical" and at average intensity. Everyone seems to hate it along with the individual training (let the assistant do that pish) and this is the first time a team has taken offense and are dropping like flies. Any ideas?

attachicon.gifinjuries.jpg

My training level is "Tactical" and at average intensity. Everyone seems to hate it along with the individual training (let the assistant do that pish) and this is the first time a team has taken offense and are dropping like flies. Any ideas?

Do you just keep the training at "tactical" or do you change it about? You could try employing better physios and fitness coaches if any are available.

Can't believe I've only just noticed this but Chelsea built a new stadium named "Zola Arena" and it opened in 2017. What an absolute joke that is :lol:.

I'm QPR I should have spotted this as I've played their twice already!

In the 2014 version Spurs would move into 'Hoddle Park'. :lol:

Can't believe I've only just noticed this but Chelsea built a new stadium named "Zola Arena" and it opened in 2017. What an absolute joke that is :lol:.

I'm QPR I should have spotted this as I've played their twice already!

They usually open a "Terry Arena" in my saves

I've got a stadium opening in 2021 apparently. I did not request this nor have I seen any news about it. I can't wait to find out what it's called. Unfortunately I'm only about to start the 2018/19 season so who knows if I'll even be around for it!

Look at your legends, as six times out of ten its named after one of them, the other four times it'll be named after your club.

a9a94bc68ac3353bd0544ee4933bc7a8.png

:thumsup2

d0eed8a3c5b9edbabbebb3d9c506889a.png

Easily my best result of the season, even if Arsenal were on a horrid run at the time (had only won one game in the EPL at that point). Beat them 5-3 at the Emirates as well.

Won the league at a canter, thanks to Celtic's huge amount of draws. In fact, they only just managed to come 2nd on the last day, pipping Aberdeen and Hearts by a couple of points.

attachicon.gifinjuries.jpg

I just set mine to Balanced at average, usually go fitness, team cohesion or tactical with high intensity during pre-season. Individual focus I just set to their position role.

Usually get one or two complaining about the work load. Think it also has to do with how many coaches you have I think

Resigned from Bristol Rovers at the end of the season. Finished just outside the play-offs and the club plunged into financial turmoil. Despite giving most the first team new contracts the board sold 90% of them.

Now managing freshly-promoted Burton Albion after JF Hasslebaink pissed off to manage in Belgium.

Got quite a good strike force in Jermaine Beckford & Darren Ambrose.

Signed free agent Scott Robertson, only played in one game so judgement still on hold

Start unemployed and wait for offers to come in.

Doing the Be in FM thread i am unemployed, there are offers a plenty. From lower EPL to mid ranging Scottish teams.

Did you set your license and experience to the highest?

Can anyone recommend a team or whatever for me to go? I'm not a great player on the full FM, and I find it hard to stick to a save. Already managed Killie (done awful) and Madrid (didn't really enjoy) so any suggestions welcome :lol:

I started off unemployed and got offered several jobs, waited until October time and took the Bradford job.

Best save i have had in a long time.

I fairly enjoyed a save I done last year, when I simmed a year, then added a manager and took charge of Saints. Interesting as you can have a very different squad to contend with.

I just set mine to Balanced at average, usually go fitness, team cohesion or tactical with high intensity during pre-season. Individual focus I just set to their position role.

Usually get one or two complaining about the work load. Think it also has to do with how many coaches you have I think

That seems to have worked, cheers.

Aston Villa have been taken over by a "Luxembourger" businessman and apparently they will throw all the cash about. Bottom of the league and rotten so they better get a move on.

Archived