Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

Does anyone know how to have a kid on FM?

In regular mode you just have to be over 35 in-game, in Classic mode you've to have managed the same side for 10 years.

The chances are 1 in 10,000

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was browsing steam the other day and you can purchase that as an add on.

The child not an 8-2 pumping from ross county.

Only for FMC. The only way to get it in the main mode is complete luck, 1 in 10000 youth intakes.

I downloaded that to see what the footballing world looked like in the future, Celtic won every domestic trophy for a 1000 years, Alloa are the second biggest side in Scotland, Queen of the South are only fourth despite them finishing second in the Premiership for around I think it was 20 seasons in a row. Scotland won the World Cup once, and the Euro Championship twice. Also, Hull City just won the English Premier League with homegrown players, and haven't signed someone for 35 years.

Apologies for the thick questions, but I haven't played this in years and fancy buying it.

Do you need that steam pish for it to work right? And patches? Not got a scoobie, but when they started bringing this in - I went off it.

Can you play a less advanced version of it? One of the last versions I bought, it took an age just to complete the tactical section.

I'd love to waste some hours away playing this, but I am hoping you can opt for a basic version. E.G when getting pumped 2-0 with 30 minutes to go, just throw on all 3 strikers and opt for 2-3-5.

Yours hopefully,

Apologies for the thick questions, but I haven't played this in years and fancy buying it.

Do you need that steam pish for it to work right? And patches? Not got a scoobie, but when they started bringing this in - I went off it.

Can you play a less advanced version of it? One of the last versions I bought, it took an age just to complete the tactical section.

I'd love to waste some hours away playing this, but I am hoping you can opt for a basic version. E.G when getting pumped 2-0 with 30 minutes to go, just throw on all 3 strikers and opt for 2-3-5.

Yours hopefully,

Dont need steam. You can use the disk. Steam is good as any updates are done automatically.

There is a less advanced game. You get tbe option when you start a game. I have never done it but think it will be useful for someone like yourself.

Benefit of Steam is that itll automatically download the new patches.

And as has been said, they have a FM Classic option now.

Dont need steam. You can use the disk. Steam is good as any updates are done automatically.

There is a less advanced game. You get tbe option when you start a game. I have never done it but think it will be useful for someone like yourself.

The disk just pre-loads some files. You'll always need Steam to run the game.

Cowdenbeath want £1.6M for Lewis Milne when he's valued at £80k :lol:

Taking a leaf out of The Rangers book and offered them £300K (he usually asks for peanuts in wages) then offer a shit-tonne of instalments including promotion and gave him a 6-month loan back length ;) Had the "I won't take no for an answer" and unlike Hibs, Cowtenbeath caved

33w7btg.gif

Archived