Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a cracking deal in my Sooper league save. Signed Ander Herrera on a free for St. Mirren and even better, he's only on £9k a week as a backup squad status.

Can't quite believe it, he's only 28 in game still and his injury record is fine. Amazed at the fact no-one snapped him up.

Just finished my second season as the Dee.

Finished 4th and won the Scottish cup - largely thanks to my strike force of Wighton , Clarkson and Stracqualursi.

Clarkson has been amazing , 20 goals in his 1st season and 27 goals in his 2nd season , but his stats have started to plummet after turning 30 I also seem to have solved the clean sheet issue , by playing 2 midfield hackers to put the boot the opposition

Despite my success , the board will not increase my wage budget and it remains at a measly 43k for the upcoming season. I have a squad of only 16 and no money to sign anyone else . Does anyone have a screenshot of Wighton in the future ? I think I might sell him to raise some cash , but maybe he is worth hanging on to?

Incase anyone was wondering who the best centre half in the game is, it's Matija Nastasic.

An absolute gentleman

Sounds promising

It all depends on the team you go, always usually very difficult to get DP players in because of the budget and stuff, but it's trades, deals, not to sound silly but very american sports way of dealing with fitba.

It's easy to rule and then get offered a better job elsewhere.

Just finished my second season as the Dee.

Finished 4th and won the Scottish cup - largely thanks to my strike force of Wighton , Clarkson and Stracqualursi.

Clarkson has been amazing , 20 goals in his 1st season and 27 goals in his 2nd season , but his stats have started to plummet after turning 30 I also seem to have solved the clean sheet issue , by playing 2 midfield hackers to put the boot the opposition

Despite my success , the board will not increase my wage budget and it remains at a measly 43k for the upcoming season. I have a squad of only 16 and no money to sign anyone else . Does anyone have a screenshot of Wighton in the future ? I think I might sell him to raise some cash , but maybe he is worth hanging on to?

I had Wighton at Aberdeen for one season (17/18) and sold him at the end of it to Liverpool for £9.75m.

I'm in work 45 minutes early and I'm writing down formations that I think would work on little pieces of paper.

Never have I felt so shit about my life.

Look at you lot, with wonderkids and CL challenging sides in 2019, Pah!

Who needs that sort of success :(

Archived