Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally started my career save :lol:

After a great start to my career as Leece boss, 6 wins and 1 draw come the end of November I resigned sitting 15th, 15 points behind top spot. Final straw was defeat at home to Messina, who hadn't won all season.

On 8 December I became Sporting Gijon manager who were 20th in Segunda. Started well sitting 13th after 3 wins and 2 draws!

Sporting are in administration, and it's easy to see why.

Weekly Wage Budget £48,076

Current Weekly Wage: £88,633

Ouch!

The Home grown rule pisses me off in the Sooper League, resorted to signing Kevin Moon to help me keep a full matchday squad

I'm on a 46 match unbeaten run in the league at the minute but yet my squad harmony has never been lower because players aren't getting a look in for the match day squad. It's something I don't agree with at all, having not conceded a goal in seven games and losing 2 points in 30 my job is on the line because I didn't let our star defender leave for a measly sum. Absolutely horrible state of affairs.

Vadala, as expected has been magical, 7 goals and 5 assists in 8 matches, his £10m partner Schebe Schrijvers has banged them in too, but the £10m back up man Ivo (3 assists and a goal in 65 mins) has a three month injury lay off, I therefore brought in Tony Watt as cover for £675k and he has 2 in 2. It's all going well so far.

My managerial career is going well. Reached the Capitol One Cup final with Leicester (currently in the Championship) after beating four top-tier teams - Bournemouth, Manchester United, Brentford and Crystal Palace.

Lost 3-2 to Chelsea in the final after a battling display.

Currently 5th in the league, sitting in the play-off positions with 7 matches remaining. The aim is to remain there and win the play-offs.

Just been offered the job of Australia manager. Not sure whether to take it. Is it worthwhile to manage an international team as well, or is it just annoying?

Now sitting 8th with Sporting Gijon. Currently 5 points a drift from a playoff playoff spot. Got through the winter window with only losing two players. Had to take Sporting B's best striker though as I only had one "positioned" striker in squad.

The positioned one had a record of 14 games 0 goals when I took over, he now on 20 and 9 goals.

January transfer window in 2018 and absolutely scooshing the league with Aberdeen.

Started the season by selling Adam Rooney to Brentford for £5m and was worried I couldn't replace him, but how wrong was I, I'd signed Ryan Seager from Southampton the previous window and this season he's got 31 goals in 32 games so far.

30 games unbeaten domestically stretching back to last season, hoping I can do what I've never managed before and go a full season unbeaten.

Getting so annoyed at how easily my players are becoming "unhappy". After a 6-0 loss in which one of my strikers scored a hat trick and the other set two up I'm getting the other striker coming to me saying he isn't happy that he isn't getting game time. To top that I've a 16 year old Czech who I only just signed coming and saying the same. Absolute nonsense.

The one that annoys me the most is when you join a club who have been struggling and within about 2 weeks of getting the job, players come to you and they're not happy and they think the club is underachieving. They kept coming till the end of the season despite a steady rise in the table and eventually finishing in the chapions league spots.

I use cautious when speaking with individuals and a mix of assertive/calm/passionate when the group.

Anyway, well season 1 of my career has ended, after the disaster of Lecce, taking over Sporting Gijon in 20th I have overseen their march to the Primera Liga ending up runner up in the league to Valladolid who ran away with the league.

Needing only a draw in the last game I ended up winning 2-0 against Real Betis. I was even able to give retiring Iván Hernández a final fair well.

Now to try and find a team to keep me in the league next season.

Archived