Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to the Premiership Play Off final against Falkirk, went to select my team for the game and this has happened. No chance I'm going up!

FM15.png

Can you not ask for a postponement on the "schedule" section?

This is how my first ever season with a DoF doing all the transfers went...

Transfers_%20%20Transfer%20History_zps40

And the utterly glorious Sisto...

Pione%20Sisto_%20Overview%20Profile-2_zp

After my Gibraltar save, I've tried to get into a Thistle one having failed a lot of the time to do any good. Got to 2 games before the split at the top of the table, and then had a crash which blitzed the save, sending me all the way back to the start of August. Finally got rid of the "can't-be-arsedness" to start again, and did exactly the same, although a bit closer.

Celtic were absolutely woeful most of the season, every time we dropped points they seemed to do the same. Went into the split three points ahead of them having not got a single point off them all season (including a League Cup Final defeat). We lost, they lost. We won, they won. Then I think we both drew. They just seemed incapable of capitalising. Then came the penultimate game, Celtic coming to Firhill, with me still three points ahead. If they won, we'd stay ahead on goal difference and have a helicopter Sunday final day.

We pumped them 3-0 :lol:

Of course, in all the excitement of the title chase, I'd neglected to sign a lot of players up for another season. Pretty much everyone who was out of contract left, with the exception of Higginbotham I think. Doolan was sold. Had quite the rebuild to do over the summer, with Scott Bain taking up all of my transfer budget. Had to then rely on frees, including one Barry Ferguson (coaches seemed to think he'd be a decent addition) and Marco Materazzi. A 41 year old Marco Materazzi...

Let's just say it's not going as well this season.

Unrelated but I met a Neman Grodno fan while traveling and Savitskiy went to his school. Says he an arse that spends as much time in the dancing as he did at training. He now plays for Jagielonia in Poland.

edit: if you want to enable Belarus to get Savitskiy, Neman Grodno also have a cracking young right back available for the cheap. His name escapes me though.

Alen Halilovic just scored a wonder goal for me but the highlights only cuts to the end. He picked up the ball and ran from here and ran right through, skinned both centre halves and put it away. Never even got into the top 3 for goal of the month.

post-6423-0-97095000-1434109161_thumb.jp

Been fannying about with a Barca save out of tedium, and just signed Hummels for £20m. Completely forgot about the transfer ban so he'll be sitting about my squad unable to play for a full 12 months. Fantastic.

Managing Barca is fun when you're struggling to enjoy the game but want to keep playing...

LIGA%20BBVA_%20Awards%20Award%20Winners_

Possibly won't have much longer to enjoy it though...

Inbox_%20%20Inbox-2_zpsohgsxeb6.png

?

Its in the workshop. You take charge of Steam FC in the EPL, they have a transfer budget of £800m, and a wage budget of £5m.

You start with no players, and no European football to tempt players, only the bare staff, and a board who'll expect you to challenge for the title straight away. More interesting than it maybe sounds.

Archived