Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

Should've kept Shelvey, generally turns into one of the best performing English midfielders in my games, quite a few times he turns into the best one outright. Outrageous talent.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should've kept Shelvey, generally turns into one of the best performing English midfielders in my games, quite a few times he turns into the best one outright. Outrageous talent.

He is worth £35m in my watford save. In the 4th season

Thought £25m was a decent price, I didn't want him to get pissed off if I didn't let him go and end up shifting him for half of that. I'm confident Praet will flourish so to have £6m profit I think is good.

Got Lucas Romero for £17m and sold Ki to Shakhtar for £18m. If I can get rid of Jack Cork and his £35k a week wage and replace him with Lucas Silva (available for £6.5m) I should be laughing.

I know how to take screenshots on a Mac, but everytime I do it when something's on full-screen, it's just a black screen. Any way to rectify this?

Just started a career with MSV Duisburg #diezebras

I know how to take screenshots on a Mac, but everytime I do it when something's on full-screen, it's just a black screen. Any way to rectify this?

No idea, I press CMD, shift & 3 and it lets me crop the image I want to screenshot.

Simple answer: bin the Mac & buy a PC

Yeah Zivkovic would be a better signing and probably cheaper too.

He was my first signing at £5.5m. In both season's he's been out for 3 months though (broken ankle and torn hamstrings).

The amount of games I've played this season is unreal - 47 and it's only the 6th March. I really wish you could throw games, I try and field the weakest team possible and holiday the game but I end up drawing/winning them all. It got me to the league cup semi final where Leeds took me to a reply which went to extra time before I lost on away goals(?!) I've played 3 games a week all season and I'm still in the Europa League and still in contention for the top 4.

Finished 4th.

Signed Timo Horn in goals and this guy up front. He's rated 5 stars and really excited to see what he can do, only cost £7.5m as well.

post-6423-0-00224000-1431260379_thumb.jp

Finished 4th.

Signed Timo Horn in goals and this guy up front. He's rated 5 stars and really excited to see what he can do, only cost £7.5m as well.

attachicon.gifdybala.jpg

I signed Dybala for Celtic, absolute shite he was for me.

So much so I went with Commons & Griffiths up front.

Archived