Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect, cheers! Also, anyone downloaded the world mega pack on that website, any good at all?

I downloaded something similar (probably the same guy) for FM 2014. The download was enormous and I had to take out some of the countries I wouldn't have managed in and still had about 30 new countries.

I get an irrational rage when loan players score against me, as if its some form of cheating.

Not as bad as when a loan player scores against you, one who you loaned out and ticked "Can play against own club" for shits and grin

Huntelaar broke the Bundesliga goalscoring record in my Schalke save. 43 goals in the league. Over 60 in all comps. It's just a shame he's 31 now, but then there is this regen, I'm not sure whether or not to sign him because he's probably a better target man than poacher, but holy moses he looks good.

post-23633-0-20307600-1430324507_thumb.p

My projected balance with Dundee reads -£125 million....

I've decided that rather than jump ship and run away from my shocking financial mismanagement, im going to front up and get through this.

I easy have the players and interest in them to sell 3 or 4 for £100 million but I'd rather not do that as my squad isn't too deep and all the squad players are huge potential but not ready for a full season in the first xi and may well end up costing me in terms of CL money.

So far I've secured a Chinese feeder club (in addition to my American one) and signed internationals for peanuts from South Korea, China and Japan. This has boosted shirt sales but not made too much of a dent. Any other ways I can creatively raise money?

Get a commercial link with a larger club? Mega money friendly?

I am the larger club in all my commercial links. I'm in the top 20 clubs in Europe for reputation, 2nd seed for CL groups and regular CL quarter finalist.

The friendly might be an option but did they not sort that a bit as people were ripping the pish in earlier versions?

Im pissed off at myself - seasons 1 - 3 were realistic in that I didn't pay any fees and wages were modest but with the CL revenue for the 4th season I spent a few million. Season 4-6 were great as I spent a lot but made far more in sales but from then on I became manically obsessed with identifying and signing wonderkids ( I had 7 in my team at one point)

Problem being I was throwing 5 million up front with anything from 10-25 million over the next 2-4 years at these guys which negates their sell on profits anyway! I did this solidly for 4 years and I now lose £10 million a month if I don't have any prize money or player sales....

It's the Bonetti era MKII

I am the larger club in all my commercial links. I'm in the top 20 clubs in Europe for reputation, 2nd seed for CL groups and regular CL quarter finalist.

The friendly might be an option but did they not sort that a bit as people were ripping the pish in earlier versions?

Im pissed off at myself - seasons 1 - 3 were realistic in that I didn't pay any fees and wages were modest but with the CL revenue for the 4th season I spent a few million. Season 4-6 were great as I spent a lot but made far more in sales but from then on I became manically obsessed with identifying and signing wonderkids ( I had 7 in my team at one point)

Problem being I was throwing 5 million up front with anything from 10-25 million over the next 2-4 years at these guys which negates their sell on profits anyway! I did this solidly for 4 years and I now lose £10 million a month if I don't have any prize money or player sales....

It's the Bonetti era MKII

Ah fair dues, just have to try and work through it then.

Archived