Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hurts my eyes when I see screenies posted that doesn't have the correct badges in it.

Sort it oot.

Btw, RG, what's this 'sooper league' mod?

Basically there's 2 divisions in scotland and every team has a sugar daddy owner.

Pretty much. Its two giant leagues instead of four, teams start with enhanced reputation, budgets and finances and the prize money is equal to what you receive in the EPL. I started at St Johnstone and got a budget £20m and £200k pw.

Its not as crazy as it sounds, as in teams don't instantly £20m on one player straight away. In my first window I'm the only side to spend over £2m outwith Celtic and Aberdeen (who signed Ciftci). Imagine once a season or two is finished it might get a bit more extreme.

Had no idea you could still sign Jose Quitongo :lol:

Joseacute%20Quitongo_%20Overview%20Profi

Also, heres how my first window went in the Sooper League, for those interested in it.

Sooper%20Premier%20League_%20Transfers%2

Was he any good?

Played him 13 times in my first season at burntisland and he scored twice in my second season he played 4 time (3 of them where after we had won the league)and he didn't score before retiring and taking up a coaching role with the club

No idea, I press CMD, shift & 3 and it lets me crop the image I want to screenshot.

Yeah, it works. It doesn't for stuff like Netflix but does for FM for some reason.

Simple answer: bin the Mac & buy a PC

Hahaha, good one mate.

Things haven't started particularly well at Duisburg. P4 W1 D1 L2 in the league and papped out the cup to Hertha. Can't seem to defend to save ourselves and having a hard time scoring. Going to have to sort it out fairly quickly as we're meant to be fighting for promotion. Got a few players in on loan to bolster the squad but unable to sign anyone permanently due to having £0 transfer budget and the agents fees. Tried signing Jose Quitongo for a laugh but he refuses to come as a player.

Is my scout taking the piss here or has he unearthed some sort of worldie for just 7m? :lol::lol:CE5HStkWMAAOO-i.png

Hes taking the piss

Hes taking the piss

He's scored 5 in 3 games with an assist in pre-season tbf to him, yet to see what he can do in the league though as he's been injured first few weeks of the season.

Sorry for the double post but 3rd game of the season and this has just happened :lol::lol: 3 penalties from Rooney and a goal where he slide tackled the defender from the edge of the box and the ball somehow trickled in. Also my first ever 10.0 on FM :thumsup2

701e8fdd367b376771c4f8732d5f2da8.png

Having had a poor start to my managerial career at St. Johnstone, ravaged by injuries and forced to rely on youth players, I was eventually sacked before the end of my first season in charge. I had guaranteed safety by that point, so I felt they were a bit premature in their decision.

Anyway, I was then offered the job at Alloa. I guaranteed survival during my first season in charge and have led them to 4th place in my second season as manager. We've just knocked out Raith Rovers in the first round of the play-offs. Quite justifiably, I'm suddenly getting noticed for the incredible job I am doing. I am simply an excellent manager. Hearts were interested in my services but I failed at the 'job interview' stage. I've since been interviewed by Kilmarnock, and they have offered me the job.

I'm stuck in two minds. I'm enjoying being in charge of Alloa and would quite like to see how far I could possibly take them. Kilmarnock are currently in the same league, so is it that big a step-up? Having said that, Killie are obviously a much bigger team with a much bigger budget and it could be a good career move.

What would YOU do? I'm tempted to stay at Alloa, but there's also a voice in my head telling me to take the Killie job.

Archived