Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone had a problem with the board only willing to pay 10% of a loan players wages when you've got 60 grand to play with? Annoying as f**k

Aye.

I just usually up the monthly fee until it reaches what the 'loaning' club requires.

I might have a right good FM sesh tonight. Try finish my promotion charge with Middlesborough. 31 games played. Currently top of the championship, 1 point ahead of stoke and then 7/8 ahead of 3rd place crystal palace. First season I joined Middlesborough in December after starting unemployed. They were languishing at the bottom when I joined but I turned it round and finished 17th. This season I'm in February and top of the league. I am currently 11 games unbeaten in the league, drawing 2 and winning 9. I have just drew 2-2 with Liverpool at Riverside taking it to a replay after a dramatic 90th minute equaliser from Kike (what a guy btw, 23 goals so far this season and I didn't even have him in the squad regularly until November when I finally realised how good he was!). I'll lose at anfield, however I'm gonna attack like I have been all season, no lying down to them. The club was I'm huge debt before I joined, but we're now projected to make about £6m profit. I've done well despite signing high waged players such as Chris Smalling David Trezeguet, Emmanuel Eboue, Tal Ben Haim and Thomas Kraft. I barely play any of these players aswell :lol: I have Jesse Lingard, Nick Powell and some Argentine right back on loan from man United. I've signed various players such as Gary Madine and Benik Afobe and a few youngsters who are going well.

Hoping for a miracle vs Liverpool to take me into quarters of FA Cup. Failing that I want to win the league, or at minimum come 2nd. I think I'll come straight back down from premier league, but I want to get there!

Deila left Celtic after 3 seasons on my Hibs save to take over the England job :blink:

He took over the Liverpool job after 9 seasons or so on my save. Took them to the dizzying heights of 17th before getting the sack.

The English teams seem to dominate quite a bit just now. Even Everton have won the Champions League. Is that the case with most saves?

He took over the Liverpool job after 9 seasons or so on my save. Took them to the dizzying heights of 17th before getting the sack.

The English teams seem to dominate quite a bit just now. Even Everton have won the Champions League. Is that the case with most saves?

English teams are always OP in these games, same with fifa etc. It's because the developers are English, and most English people still genuinely believe the premier league is the best league in the world :lol:

English teams are always OP in these games, same with fifa etc. It's because the developers are English, and most English people still genuinely believe the premier league is the best league in the world :lol:

It's ridiculous, England winning world cups, only 3 of the last 10 champions league winners were not English, similar with the Europa League.

Into my first full season with Fiorentina, hopefully change all that soon enough.

After a while away from FM, started an unemployment save and gotten right into it. Got picked up by Aldershot in Vanarama Conference. Took over while they were in relegation places (in October, admittedly) and got them in the top half by the end of the season, then promoted to League 2 season after. Currently top of League 2 at the moment, although only about a quarter into the season so far.

Star player has easily been one Sam Hatton. He basically threw us out of the Conference with his bullet throw and long throw stat of 15.

I do intend to move clubs, provided the team is in the league above (or in a different country). Had interviews with a couple of clubs but they both ended up choosing different managers.

Noticed this in mine as well, in the first season of my Wolfsburg save Hull made it to the Europa League semi-finals

My save is going pretty well, been at Bristol Rovers for 9 years now and taken them from the Conference to Champions League football. Started the save at Sutton United in the conference south as well.

post-29946-0-82119100-1432319969_thumb.p

Might just resign now. :lol:

Edit: No idea why it's come out that small, sorry.

Attempting to do some 3D kits in Photoshop, so far I've made the 2015/16 Hibs home & Hearts home, currently fiddling about with the Hearts away, will upload once I've finished

Okay. So for now I've managed to do the Hibs home, Hearts home & away and attempted to do the Dundee United home. If people can try them out in-game and tell me if they look okay or if there's any errors or if the colours look a little off that would be glorious

dgv0I0A.png

BxpGuVX.pngV0KiOUE.png

urvIkc1.png

This Sooper League is insane, won the Championship with Hibs on 113 points .

Scenes when a Paul Hanlon bicycle kick ends Aberdeen's 18 game winning streak 8)

It's immense.

I'm top of the league with Falkirk currently.

Cifti and shinnie were my first signings.

You enjoy playing FM whilst you can. Becoming a Dad ended it for me. Your days of finding the time will soon be numbered! ;)

100% making the most of it before the new job starts and the wee one is asleep.

Archived