Which football fanbase is most pro/anti independence?

Casual Bystander

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've had one for the last couple of years.

We had one last season but its not there this year, i presumed this was standard due to it not really being value spending the cash to be seen 4 or 5 times max

Yawn Zzz

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s2.htm?95,14702888,showresults=1

55%-No

44%- yes

That is inspite of some dodgy voting patterns as the No vote was winning by a huge margin for the first week but the yes vote kept going up a vote or two per day after the thread had basically died a death.

Oh I see matey. Its those cybernats again. Its fucking Airdrie.

Yawn Zzz

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s2.htm?95,14702888,showresults=1

55%-No

44%- yes

That is inspite of some dodgy voting patterns as the No vote was winning by a huge margin for the first week but the yes vote kept going up a vote or two per day after the thread had basically died a death.

It's funny how quick you were to answer this, yet two other posts that were rightly ripped apart for your bullshit you disappeared like snow of a dyke. Why is that?

I replied to those worth replying on the first one. I haven't even looked at the second one. You'd struggle to rip apart a wet paper towel... So I don't know who it is that's supposed to have 'ripped me apart'

^^^ ripped apart

You're awfy good at making wild assumptions based on miniscule fragments of information

What a wonderful summary of your posts on here.

Nice of you to consider my response "worthy" of reply. Just a shame you cowardly refuse to answer the many rebuttals to your "wild assumptions based on miniscule[sic] fragments of information".

You are spineless.

You're awfy good at making wild assumptions based on miniscule fragments of information- are you a police officer in real life?.... A liar and a coward? ha ha aye no bother. I go in hiding? never cross your mind that I do in fact lead quite a busy life outwith the internet and don't have time to spend it on Pie and Bovril? what a fool of a man you are...

3581089+_a5f268291df35211d427e62b8fb0746

No voters are constantly bringing up name calling aren't they? Is it all part of the "abusive cybernat" narrative they've got going on?

Would you expect some stranger on the street to direct the same language and abuse dished out on here at you just because you disagreed with them on a topical issue?............ On second thoughts perhaps you would!!?

No voters are constantly bringing up name calling aren't they? Is it all part of the "abusive cybernat" narrative they've got going on?

Damn cybernats. As a proud British man, I hate nationalism.

Would you expect some stranger on the street to direct the same language and abuse dished out on here at you just because you disagreed with them on a topical issue?............ On second thoughts perhaps you would!!?

Can you imagine if it did happen on the street?

Oh, wait...

I don't appreciate it from either side to be honest but as there are more YES's on here there is more overall going from YES to NAW. Its all a bit unnecessary, someone says something the other side disagree with, even if its backed up or just an opinion and the original poster is some form of fool. Its not exactly conducive to healthy debate and it just encourages entrenched views and a mouthful back.

Archived