Which football fanbase is most pro/anti independence?

Casual Bystander

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you not spot my opening post "for light relief". All those were written tongue in cheek, it seems that they have caught you and that other poster quite nicely though. :D

I clearly don't mean any of that. Well, other than Falkirk and Dundee. Horrible places that probably should be put under a Simpsons-esque dome once independence is granted. ;)

As for the soupy thing, as you seem so keen to assume I am another poster, care to put your money where your mouth (well fingers) are?

Of course its "for light relief", you don't come across as desperate for attention in any of your posts, oh no sir. And (go on, pick it up) as for your offer of a bet on another thread, I find that bizarre, I'm not sure how you would intend to prove that you're not another poster but thats by the by, I do bet but not heavily (think 8 year old girl) so have no interest in your, err, generous offer. If my linking you to a 'completely different' poster annoys you well, I'll just have to learn to live with that. :lol:

3897900-3616192145-33232.gif

Does Motherwell not have a small unionist/loyalist element to a minority of their support.

If people voting, did so by football clubs Motherwell would no then, right?

No,the words small and minority are the clues here!

Not all them Lichtgilphead, the Gayfield stadium announcer (English bloke) has called myself a racist before for speaking about (didn't even mention the word England or the English) independence on a friends FB. He rightly got challenged for it by a load of people because he was speaking absolute nonsense. He's a total cock. I know of 5/6 that are NO but most seem to be aye. The year was 1320 and aw that.... ;)

As to be expected, you refuse to back up your own convictions.

:lol:

Oh yes, I desperately feel the need to back up my 'convictions' to the......just for clarity, what is it you are this week, the naughty public school boy or the hipster lecturer ?

Not all them Lichtgilphead, the Gayfield stadium announcer (English bloke) has called myself a racist before for speaking about (didn't even mention the word England or the English) independence on a friends FB. He rightly got challenged for it by a load of people because he was speaking absolute nonsense. He's a total cock. I know of 5/6 that are NO but most seem to be aye. The year was 1320 and aw that.... ;)

C'mon. I wasn't really being serious. In real life, it could be as low as 60% yes.

just for clarity, what is it you are this week, the naughty public school boy or the hipster lecturer ?

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, the only reference I could think of was this..

HySlUAZ.jpg

..and if you don't smile at that pic then you are a soulless b*****d! I even have the theme tune running through my head as I look at it.. :D

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, the only reference I could think of was this..

HySlUAZ.jpg

..and if you don't smile at that pic then you are a soulless b*****d! I even have the theme tune running through my head as I look at it.. :D

The irony doesn't escape me. Bravo Soupy.

Internet forum types lean more towards the relatively young, literate, well informed, educated demographic so I'd suggest there is going to be more Yes voters among that group than in others.

What you have to remember is that they represent a small group of the overall fan base. At Steelmen Online there are maybe about 150 regular to semi regular posters. That's from a fan base of about 4,000. Out of that 150 most that have made public their opinion seem to be Yes voters but even then it's probably quite a small number.

Sometimes the narrowness of the sample can give a misleading idea of the overall picture.

Despite Queens singing Flower of Scotland at Ibrox two years ago ( just to wind up the Rangers fans). I'd say we're a pretty solid no due to the high average age of Queens fans, and that in general, the people of Dumfries and Galloway are either a stereotypical Labour supporter or a massive Tory. I'd probably say 35 - 65 no. Its always funny when some old fart bitches about the Yes Sign complaining about it being "Political" completely ignoring the Better Together one next to it. :1eye

The question "Which football fanbase is most pro/anti independence?" is possibly the most stupid thing I have read on here.

How the f**k is it possible to answer that? "My fanbase is more pro/anti independence than your fanbase"?

Stupid question from a fucking stupid troll. Get tae f**k.

Archived