Rangers v Queen of the South

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers aren't great at breaking stuffy teams down so we might have to do an Albion Rovers and shitfest. Do i need to bring my shinpads along today going by how bad the injury crisis is?

This is very true. Week after week i have read posters saying they must have a go and get at our defence and Mohsni in particular. That couldn't be further from the truth as Clyde found out. Sit in and try and hit Rangers on the break with the ball on the deck. That is the best way to get a result against this Rangers team.

Is McShane definitely out for this?

According to McIntyre's interview yesterday on Alive Radio with Stig, McShane is missing for Rangers game but should be okay for next weekend at Falkirk.

I was reading in an article this morning that Queen of the South haven't won against Rangers in a league match in 59 years. Mostly due to the fact that they've never been in the same division since 1964.

I was reading in an article this morning that Queen of the South haven't won against Rangers in a league match in 59 years. Mostly due to the fact that they've never been in the same division since 1964.

Not to mention the even more crucial fact that they've never played a league game against each other.

Why surely would it be Baird? He hasn't started a game this season whereas Lyle has started and scored goals. He also offers a physical presence that neither Reilly or Baird have.

Slattery looked like a great player playing alongside Derek Young in the 2nd Division. I think I would be made to look a great player if I was playing alongside Derek Young though :wub:

I do think Slattery has been unlucky not to feature more, but then the emergence of McShane has probably stopped his chances quite a bit. I wouldn't be upset to see him playing today considering all the players we have out. It would be a big ask for him to come straight in and do a job though.

Did you miss Tuesday night v Livi ? Baird played a good 70 minutes before coming off. Del looked way off the pace v livi on the Saturday and didn't do much in his 50 minutes in the cup tie.

Rangers concede, i put on stream to watch the humiliation, rangers score, I put off stream. I apologise if this run continues

Archived