Hearts v Falkirk

Get fucked and stop patronising us.

Man up is the shittest phrase ever.

How is it patronising? He's a top keeper and you're lucky to have him. If you're looking for someone to take your frustrations out on from today it's not him and you know it.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was the most expensive league game in Falkirk history that I can remember. To have more than a thousand fans watching a guy playing to the home support while we got pumped is embarrassing.

Lucky to have him - we've had a better goalkeeper playing every week for us for three years before he signed, and have had Mallo, Krul, Glennon and Schmeichel amongst others over the last few years. It was Falkirk you were playing today not Cowdenbeath. We're not lucky to have an above average keeper wanking himself stupid over a few hundred Jambos singing his name.

Today was the most expensive league game in Falkirk history that I can remember. To have more than a thousand fans watching a guy playing to the home support while we got pumped is embarrassing.

Lucky to have him - we've had a better goalkeeper playing every week for us for three years before he signed, and have had Mallo, Krul, Glennon and Schmeichel amongst others over the last few years. It was Falkirk you were playing today not Cowdenbeath. We're not lucky to have an above average keeper wanking himself stupid over a few hundred Jambos singing his name.

You've just fucked your argument by suggesting matt glennon is a better keeper than McDonald..calm down ffs he waved to a crowd that wasn't us big fucking deal eta and you didn't even mention dani mallo

Falkirk have never been involved in a game that costs £23?

Even still, he wasn't wanking to the Hearts fans. He was nowt but professional, stopped you getting gubbed, and was desperately unlucky with the penalty.

It's mental that he's your target. Are any other Falkirk fans raging about his behaviour?

I do understand to a certain degree where marshmallo is coming from. Put it this way if Hearts came in tomorrow for MacDonald, he would be off even after all they done to him in the summer. There is no doubt he was our best player today and kept the score from being nearly double figures.

I do understand to a certain degree where marshmallo is coming from. Put it this way if Hearts came in tomorrow for MacDonald, he would be off even after all they done to him in the summer. There is no doubt he was our best player today and kept the score from being nearly double figures.

For 40% of his wages last season? Would you?

I have no idea what that was all about they should have had a rocket and changes made at half time..bizarre at best

ta

maybe Houston was in two minds, and then quickly realised he should have changed it during half time. or something like that.

(on forth 2, they mentioned he might have done it to "humiliate" the players, which sounded well weird to me)

People moaning about macdonald waving to fans and clapping them at the end need to get a grip. All that matters is his performance and going by most on here he was our best player which says alot considering we conceded 4 goals.

That first half was simply the best Hearts football I've ever seen. It was surreal watching how good the passing, movement, pace and power was. This team shows all the signs of being up there with our great teams of 98 and 06.

Robbie Neilson is God.

On a side note, it was a lovely touch to have the round of applause in the 14th minute for the young Hearts fan that passed away.

I noticed both sets of fans and both benches took part in it. Hopefully it was of some small consolation to the boys family.

Superb. We should have won by a lot more - credit to Jamie MacDonald for keeping the score semi-respectable for Falkirk.

Some of the football in the first half was sublime. Time and again we cut Falkirk open, and deservedly bagged a few goals. It was disappointing to see a more flat performance in the second half, but I suppose there's no point expending more energy than you need to - the game was already won.

Robbie was right to come out after the game and say we can still improve. We've only kept one clean sheet in competitive games so far; we're still prone to mistakes and sloppy play at the back which gives our opponents opportunities. A slack pass back to the defence today was the source of Falkirk's consolation. Buaben, while he had a good game, was fucking stupid to get sent off. I and everyone around me called the red card as soon as he lunged in. It was needless - just stay on your feet and contain the opposition. Hopefully Robbie has a few words with Prince; similar ones that were passed on to Sow after the derby, I'm presuming.

I thought Keatings -- shan penalty aside -- was brilliant today. He showed great determination and selflessness on the ball around the Falkirk box even though he was getting a wee bit frustrated that he hadn't found the back of the net; I saw him punch the wall of the tunnel as he was going off at half time. For the first time in years we have proper competition up front; and El Hassnaoui hasn't even made his debut yet.

Very good summary mate

Shut up you tadger. If it wasn't for MacDonald you'd have got absolutely pummelled, he made 3 excellent sales from Keatings alone.

He gave a half hearted wave after getting four songs sung at him from the Hearts fans then gave a wee clap at the end of the game. Whether you like it or not he spent years at Hearts, stuck with us through good times and tough and there was a bit mutual respect shown. Man up, shut the f**ck up and think yourself lucky you have a player as good as him at your club

Very well put, Marshmallo seems extremely ungrateful about the fact that he as at his club probably the best keeper in modern times (in a Falkirk jersey), he seems to forget the fact that he's a Jambo, and he played a huge part in our biggest win in our entire history, and will always be regarded as a legend by the fans.

You really do sound like a right ungrateful tit, if it wasn't for McDonald, you lot would have shipped close on double figures today! He was outstanding and was your best player ffs, stop being a p***k!

Very good summary mate

Very well put, Marshmallo seems extremely ungrateful about the fact that he as at his club probably the best keeper in modern times (in a Falkirk jersey), he seems to forget the fact that he's a Jambo, and he played a huge part in our biggest win in our entire history, and will always be regarded as a legend by the fans.

You really do sound like a right ungrateful tit, if it wasn't for McDonald, you lot would have shipped close on double figures today! He was outstanding and was your best player ffs, stop being a p***k!

That's just a wee bit arrogant mate. Old firmiesh actually.

I wasn't at the game today so can't personally comment on McDonald's performance although, by all accounts, it was very good. He'll need to go some to eclipse McGovern though!

I don't really see much seethe to be honest, most Bairns fans on here are admitting we were outfought and outclassed by a much better side.

Believe it or not I was talking about Marshmallo getting to "Nailing your balls to the cobbles of the kremlin" levels of seethe about Falkirks best player waving to fans of his former club.

Archived