Kilwinning Rangers Season 14/15

Scotlad

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Fabi did fabilously well to shackle Boylan in the first half by cutting him off at the pass, almost out-jumping him, tramping on his shooting foot and barging into him accidentally on the referee's blind side but he's no longer a 90 minute man, he was invisible in the second half.

Not invisible just knackered!!!!

In all honesty I thought we did OK in the first hall in open play but to lose the first 4 goals from set pieces is criminal and we didn't really make the buffs work for them at all. But fair play to the buffs for being so clinical and Strainy has a good basis of a squad to work on this summer for the challenge of the Super 1st, if he can hold on to the core of it and add a few quality experienced guys.

Great to see my old team on the up and hopefully Wishaw won't stand in your way of the West final, I'll definitely be there cheering you on if you reach the final, shifts depending!!

Monday 18th May

Ayrshire Cup Quarter Final

Hurlford Utd v Kilwinning Rangers

KO 19:15

As conditions stand this game will go ahead at Blair Park, however weather depending the game may be switched to Abbey Park. This game could switch venue up till 17:00, any changes will be posted on here as soon as l find out.

Well done to the Buffs, never gave up and more than matched Hurlford. Whole team played well and thought Tommy Maitland had a cracking game.

Get the feeling things are really building for The Buffs, hard work on and off the field and fans are coming back, felt as if there were more Buffs fans than Hurlford fans tonight.

Hurlford Utd 2 Buffs 2

Hurlford won 4-2 on penalties

Wasn't it 3-2 on penalties? Ross Robertson, Stuart Kean and David McLune scoring with Ryan Donnelly's kick saved. Hurlford should have been out of sight by half time but credit to Kilwinning for taking the tie to penalties and thankfully Ally Brown pulled off 3 crucial saves.

Well done to the Buffs, never gave up and more than matched Hurlford. Whole team played well and thought Tommy Maitland had a cracking game.

Get the feeling things are really building for The Buffs, hard work on and off the field and fans are coming back, felt as if there were more Buffs fans than Hurlford fans tonight.

There were probably more Wishaw fans there than Hurlford fans!

There were probably more Wishaw fans there than Hurlford fans!

The dossier is now complete,jimbo. 8)

Incidentally,and I could be wrong here,I seem to recall that Wishaw beat Hurlford in a pre-season friendly? :huh:

The dossier is now complete,jimbo. 8)

Incidentally,and I could be wrong here,I seem to recall that Wishaw beat Hurlford in a pre-season friendly? :huh:

Thats quite correct Wishaw won 1-0 at Blair Park pre season.

Looking forward to welcoming the buffs to Beltane tomorrow. Here's hoping for a good game. Mon the Wishy!

Do you know of any child friendly pubs close to park showing the Rangers game

Archived