Kilwinning Rangers Season 14/15

Scotlad

Yes a feel like a plonker but the boys have more than enough to win the game. It's not an individual sport but a team sport. I and everyone at the winton want to win this league and we k ow we have a task in our hands up against the buffs and lugar but bein perfectly honest no ones opinion means Anythin to me. Come end season I hope firstly we win league if not promoted. Best bunch boys played with and we deserve every single thing we get.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How pragmatic of you.. they do have very good players of course, but Caddis is a cut above.

Not being pragmatic just stating a fact they have lots of good players who on any given day can produce something so we are going have to be right at our best for this one against the team who if we don't win the league they will.

It could be a tight tense game or it could be a game full of attacking it will all depend on how both sides approach it.

Not being pragmatic just stating a fact they have lots of good players who on any given day can produce something so we are going have to be right at our best for this one against the team who if we don't win the league they will.

It could be a tight tense game or it could be a game full of attacking it will all depend on how both sides approach it.

You'll get splinters on your arse if you sit on that fence any longer... Don't actually believe that players are psychologically impacted by anything said on Pie and Bovril and say it as it is, Caddis is their best player by a country mile and will be a big miss.

You'll get splinters on your arse if you sit on that fence any longer... Don't actually believe that players are psychologically impacted by anything said on Pie and Bovril and say it as it is, Caddis is their best player by a country mile and will be a big miss.

caddis will he a miss but we have a spine in our team that could play at the same level as him. Either of our goalies, robbie cochrane and John johnston are all top class players at junior level with bags of experience so I don't think the loss of one player is going to hurt too much. hope cashy scores to see if he celebrates. Lol

Good match ups all over the park

Really should be a cracker

I wonder if he will get two lino's for this game we had it when we played Troon in more or less a title decider two years back

I hope you're not basing this assumption on past team lines!

Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully, both clubs will be promoted, so looks like a winner takes all encounter.

Buffs have been great to watch this season, really strong going forward. If we can keep our discipline at the back, I see no reason why we shouldn't win the game with a home support behind us.

Onwards and upwards, COYB!

You have really got to give this up. If you are going to quote the rules get it right then, the team-lines were in the hands ofthe referee at 30 minutes prior to kick off and Kilwinning, like every match secretary with any club who have had to change the teamline informed the referee 20 minutes prior to kick off. The only real

negative outcome for Kilwinning would have been a £20 fine for a breach of Rule 24. The rules are available on

the West Region web site for anyone to read.

The official team line is the one that the referee passes to the Association. If you are perusing a protest you ask for a bona fida copy from the region. This is where I believe Kilbirnie lost the appeal in the Scottish overGrant Weir, 900 people saw him play, people watched him play on the match video, he hadn't been re-instated, but Kilbirnie used their own copy of the teamline as evidence to progress their appeal rather than requesting a

bona fida copy from the Association as evidence. This would allow an appeal from Largs or Kilwinning if

presented by club copy to say it had been tampered with.

However yes, Kilwinning should have made every effort to inform either Lugar match secretary or manager to the

change.

It may have also fallen due to the Discipline Appeal Protests Rule 2. All technicalities I know, but when

lodging a protest you have to have firm grounds and have the appeal entered properly.

You have really got to give this up. If you are going to quote the rules get it right then, the team-lines were in the hands ofthe referee at 30 minutes prior to kick off and Kilwinning, like every match secretary with any club who have had to change the teamline informed the referee 20 minutes prior to kick off. The only real

negative outcome for Kilwinning would have been a £20 fine for a breach of Rule 24. The rules are available on

the West Region web site for anyone to read.

The official team line is the one that the referee passes to the Association. If you are perusing a protest you ask for a bona fida copy from the region. This is where I believe Kilbirnie lost the appeal in the Scottish overGrant Weir, 900 people saw him play, people watched him play on the match video, he hadn't been re-instated, but Kilbirnie used their own copy of the teamline as evidence to progress their appeal rather than requesting a

bona fida copy from the Association as evidence. This would allow an appeal from Largs or Kilwinning if

presented by club copy to say it had been tampered with.

However yes, Kilwinning should have made every effort to inform either Lugar match secretary or manager to the

change.

It may have also fallen due to the Discipline Appeal Protests Rule 2. All technicalities I know, but when

lodging a protest you have to have firm grounds and have the appeal entered properly.

You have obviously not read the situation

No I think I have. Lugar had also the option to appeal the decision of the West Region Management committee to

the SJFA Appeals committee if they did not agree with the outcome.

Oh Aye and what would be the outcome?. Please look at the full event and how the buffs failed to forward their team sheet team

Archived