Celtic v Hearts

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blew both of our feet off tonight.

To put things in perspective though: the team currently sitting top of the Premiership conceded six at Celtic Park only last month. As frustrating as tonight was, it's an all too common theme against Celtic (and Rangers in years gone by).

Now let the overreactions commence.

Sow scores the pen it's a different game, that said Celtic could've scored 7 or 8 by the end of the game. Collum was good for a change although scott brown is allowed 20 fouls before he's spoken too!

more importantly, what's going on with patersons facial hair?

he looks like a trainee paedo!

Started well, and we were ok for the first half, but we fell out of it completely in the second half.

Some mistakes cost us badly, to state the obvious:

Wilson doesn't deal with a cross at an awkward height, and we're a goal behind;

Walker misses a chance to equalise when he smashes the ball off the bar;

Sow misses a chance to equalise from the spot, and makes a pure arse of himself in the process;

Eckersley makes a mistake that costs us another goal, and makes an arse of himself in the process.

As I posted earlier today, I wouldn't have started with Paterson or Nicholson - the former just looked knackered, and the latter was never in the game.

Not to worry - we write it off, learn from the mistakes, and get back to work.

Couple of other observations I meant to mention:

Calum Paterson - he's a strange looking cat, isn't he?

Stokes - he's not half losing his hair - is he worried about anything?

Stokes's hair transplant has only made him lose more hair. Beware children...

Before kick off this game was giving me the fear, had a bad feeling that Hearts were going to knock us out on our arses, but it wasn't long before I got rid of it. First half I felt we played decent enough, always looked more dangerous, if a tad suspected at times, second half we seemed to turn it up a touch and Hearts seemed to pack it in. Thought Izaguirre had a great game, was impressed with Stokes too and Guidetti looks like he could be a good signing for us. Glad to see Deila getting a good win under his belt, hopefully we can build on this.

Archived