Celtic v Hearts

Before kick off this game was giving me the fear, had a bad feeling that Hearts were going to knock us out on our arses, but it wasn't long before I got rid of it. First half I felt we played decent enough, always looked more dangerous, if a tad suspected at times, second half we seemed to turn it up a touch and Hearts seemed to pack it in. Thought Izaguirre had a great game, was impressed with Stokes too and Guidetti looks like he could be a good signing for us. Glad to see Deila getting a good win under his belt, hopefully we can build on this.

Yeah Izzy starting to look the player he was before his leg break and Guidetti does look like a player at times in the box.

I think we can carry that muppet Effing Ambrose as long as Mulgrew is still injured or it looks like we are carrying two liabilities on the park. Hopefully Deila notices that these two cannot play in the same squad at the same time. It's bad enough having one player on the park that can cause Celtic problems at the back who don't even play for the opposition ffs. :blink:

Broony looks like he wants to take some cnut right out of the game at times. :lol:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Izzy starting to look the player he was before his leg break and Guidetti does look like a player at times in the box.

I think we can carry that muppet Effing Ambrose as long as Mulgrew is still injured or it looks like we are carrying two liabilities on the park. Hopefully Deila notices that these two cannot play in the same squad at the same time. It's bad enough having one player on the park that can cause Celtic problems at the back who don't even play for the opposition ffs. :blink:

Broony looks like he wants to take some cnut right out of the game at times. :lol:

Unfortunately I don't think Izzy will ever get back to the form he had in his first season but it's encouraging that he is back to putting in good performances.

Ambrose needs to be punted in the next transfer window, no harm to the big guy, but he's just too much of a liability far too often, with the way the team has been playing recently, we can't afford to have any passengers in the team.

Brown certainly has a touch of the red mist about him, but what a difference having him in the team.

Thought Hearts played fairly well last night and should have scored at least a couple, though Celtic could easily have scored another 3 or 4 themselves.

Highlights were that penalty miss, and one of the best OG's I've ever seen.

If last nights performance was anything to go by, Hearts should win the championship and be challenging the top 6 next season.

Thought we did alright from the 40 minutes of the second half I saw.

Celtic obviously a cut above, it was always going to be difficult to raise our game considering we're used to playing teams like Hibs and Cowdenbeath at the moment.

Hearts have still won the competition more times than Hibs have.

I don't think Hibs supporters should be talking up 3-0 Celtic cup victories either really.

We'll keep it between the two of us...........but I think the Hibee was having a bit of a joke. :rolleyes:

We'll keep it between the two of us...........but I think the Hibee was having a bit of a joke. :rolleyes:

Far too many people take this forum too serious :lol:

I for one take this forum very seriously and have demanded a full season ticket refund for our abject performance in the League Cup, not just this year but every year since 1962.

To be fair it says a lot about Hibs just now that the highlight so far of their season is a Hearts player ballooning a penalty over the bar in a game that didnt even involve Hibs

Does it though?

It's only football, having a laugh at your rivals is what its all about.

Stop taking this place so serious.

To be fair it says a lot about Hibs just now that the highlight so far of their season is a Hearts player ballooning a penalty over the bar in a game that didnt even involve Hibs

It's the only way they can ever try and get one over on us. Their utter obsession with us last season contributed to their humiliating relegation in the end.

Archived