if yes wins what laws should we introduce.

ebbes20silkcut

I dread to think what kind of authoritarian, intolerant policies such a country would be capable of. I would expect a purge upon any minority expressions of identity/culture that didn't fit in with a Scottish nationalist view of the world as a start anyway.

Feel free to leave whenever you want. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

I dread to think what kind of authoritarian, intolerant policies such a country would be capable of. I would expect a purge upon any minority expressions of identity/culture that didn't fit in with a Scottish nationalist view of the world as a start anyway.

Turning this around. What petty vindictive legislation can be applied once the No side wins:

Compulsory Orange walk participation for anybody who owns a Corries album?

Morris dancing lessons in schools?

A sporran tax?

God Save the Queen to be used as the national anthem at Scotland games?

"Subside now and go back to being a region" to be printed on all Scottish banknotes?

As the title says what laws should we have.

All paedophiles, sex offenders, are taken to a timber shed, they are taken inside, their penis nailed to the shed they are then given a knife, and the shed is set on fire.

Sheds are bourgeois shit that should be banned in the name of equality in the newly independant Scotland.

Is that the kind of Scotland you aspire to? one where anyone who disagrees with you leaves? sounds pretty much par for the course with much of the sepearatist movement...

Hell yes. Why would I want a Westminster apologist living in my country?

Out ye go!

:)

Is that the kind of Scotland you aspire to? one where anyone who disagrees with you leaves? sounds pretty much par for the course with much of the sepearatist movement...

Standing by Murphy? Got any wars to defend? Some rendition flights?

iraq_protest_trim.jpg?w=300&h=294

The Foreign Office was accused of a cover-up after ministers said records of flights passing through an overseas territory used by the United States for extraordinary rendition had been lost to ''water damage''.

The US has admitted using Diego Garcia for flights as part of its extraordinary rendition programme for terror suspects on two occasions in 2002.

The Rendition Project suggests aircraft associated with secret detention operations landed at British airports 1,622 times

... Murphy's for free speech? He's ignored us on Iraq, lied about torture.

Pretty much what I expected. Absolute disgrace. Who is next out after Westminster apologists by the way?

Westminster apologists will do fine thanks. You love living under the yoke of London, so why the mewling?

Archived