mid-table

There must be a point where Yes becomes a value bet and it's not 50/1. I haven't bet on it and haven't looked into it too much but I saw McBookie tweet saying the polling company that were most accurate at the last election have it 51-49 in favour of NO. If they are going by previous votes then my vote at the previous election bears no resemblance to this one AND a lot of people voting tomorrow will be doing so for the 1st time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a hard one to quantify exactly, unlike most sporting events you can bet on, but I genuinely believe that Yes is less than 2% likely and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it gets less than 45% of the vote. I have been known to be hopelessly wrong before of course, as have opinion polls immediately preceding elections.

I've read quite a bit on the independence forum and it's weird seeing the belief that yes will happen on there compared with here. As a gambler I automatically assume the Betfair exchange can't be that far wrong either. Despite being an englander I still think it's the most significant day in British politics in my 32 years on this planet.

Guest The Phoenix

I've read quite a bit on the independence forum and it's weird seeing the belief that yes will happen on there compared with here. As a gambler I automatically assume the Betfair exchange can't be that wrong either. Despite being another englander I still think it's the most significant day in British politics in my 32 years on this planet.

Which planet were you on for the other years?

Archived