St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

Will there be a pay at the gate option on the day atall? how many we sold? desperate to go but not a season ticket holder :(

There might be depending on how many you guys sell. You'll get the full away stand, half the Ormond stand (which will be for families only I'd imagine) and the section of the main stand allocated for away fans.

Really looking forward to this. I know people think mcdiarmid is a soulless shell, but the atmosphere inside can be amazing if there's a big crowd.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this. I know people think mcdiarmid is a soulless shell, but the atmosphere inside can be amazing if there's a big crowd.

This, especially since we started allowing under 50's in and have now got a proper singing section, European games have been pretty special

Surely you guys will have around 4k home fans which means we should be verging on a very decent 7k gate

I'd expect so. First home game in a good while, local derby and both teams are going well. Expect a good crowd on both sides. I don't think our home attendances have dropped below 6000 in our first 4 competitive matches - I can see it being 5.

Surely you guys will have around 4k home fans which means we should be verging on a very decent 7k gate

Trying to predict our support is like trying to predict what flavour of mingle you'll get when dipping your hand into a packet while blindfolded.

I'd be surprised if the away support was bigger than the home support myself, a fair few Dundee fans will probably save their money for their derby double header against United, I don't think they'll be much higher than 3000 if they reach that, and we will have over 3000

Why would I need a calculator? I asked a simple question and you fermer freaks get all defensive.

Read my post again Einstein a projected saints support of 3,000 in a crowd of 6,000 does not mean that I think that you

will have a larger support. Congratulations on mastering "The writing" next up "The Counting". As for your rather random

assertion that I was being defensive, and by the content of your post, I think that a bit more self awareness is also in order.

Read my post again Einstein a projected saints support of 3,000 in a crowd of 6,000 does not mean that I think that you

will have a larger support. Congratulations on mastering "The writing" next up "The Counting". As for your rather random

assertion that I was being defensive, and by the content of your post, I think that a bit more self awareness is also in order.

Your life, must be so much fun.

You're getting yourself into a awful state over a simple question.

Archived