St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a tangent, but I notice the Match sponsors for this match are Kilmac Energy, are they still involved with Dundee? Remember they were your shirt sponsors at one point

RandomGuy., on 10 Sept 2014 - 20:33, said:

On a tangent, but I notice the Match sponsors for this match are Kilmac Energy, are they still involved with Dundee? Remember they were your shirt sponsors at one point

Yeah, still heavily involved. They were even the sponsors of our kits during pre-season because Gardiner mucked up our sponsorship deal. They pump quite a bit into Dundee through different ways.

They still put money in, but aren't our main shirt sponsor after Gardiner (allegedly) told them it'd cost them double what it already was to continue.

Fair enough, just caught me a bit by surprise the huge logo at the gates of McDiarmid

BarraJag, on 10 Sept 2014 - 20:38, said:

Really isn't going well for Deeboy. After NDD was banned, Dee Man resigned and Biggie self-destructed, Deeboy now fancies himself as the head w**k of Dundee fans. :lol:

Oh FFS. Bore off. We have RandomGuy, he at least contributes when he's being a bore.

They're a Perth based company so wouldn't be surprised if they put some money into saints too

Fair dues, Ive just always associated them with Dundee.

All joking aside, this is a huge game for both sides, as the next month for each is very tough. We have Dundee at home, then three away games to ICT, Killie and United. While Dundee have us away, then two derbies and Ross County away. A loss in this first game could lead to a horrendous month.

it took the Dees 17 years to win theScottish cup, can't remember how long it took Saints ?

Did you enjoy it when you won it though, that's the question? I personally found the whole day delightful. What about you?

Archived