St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away on holiday very shortly, so that is why I haven't bothered to join in with the online badinage. Gutted to miss this one, although also a bit relieved to be missing the away trip to Dundee United which always inevitably results in a near-death experience.

Good luck Saints.

Really like St Johnstone - If it wasn't for their irrational hatred for Dundee. Love the way they've been run over the years and slightly envious of that. However, Alan Main - Mon now lads, let us agree that he's a grade A c**t and this can be a love in?

Hope we win tomorrow, looking forward to going through, always a cracking atmosphere even if it isn't the best stadium. Games against St Johnstone tend to be remarkable due to the them being stand-outs during the season. For example, I remember a game at McDiarmid where I lost confidence in Alex Rae and the fans were chanting the Bonetti's name as we were pumped. Another when Alan Main ended up wrecking the away dressing room as he made a howler to give us the win and of course Liam Craig's ear-cupping 2 seasons ago.

Tomorrow will be one to remember I feel. For how? I don't know.

Mon the Dees!

Alan Main, as a person, is a huge c**t. Not really sure how anyone can deny that tbh, Jim Weirs worse though. As a player Main was a hero, deserved a Scotland appearance

Willie Collum is apparently the ref, so thats the game ruined. We've also apparently got a fan display organised for this.

Away on holiday very shortly, so that is why I haven't bothered to join in with the online badinage. Gutted to miss this one, although also a bit relieved to be missing the away trip to Dundee United which always inevitably results in a near-death experience.

Good luck Saints.

For those not in the know TRS once got verbally abused by some naughty Arabs (or should I say DABS since this is a Dundee thread) and it has left the wee soul traumatised. Someone said "boo" to him and another remarked on his stature. With a few years of therapy he may get over it but meantime he needs our love and support.

#loveandsupportfortrs

For those not in the know TRS once got verbally abused by some naughty Arabs (or should I say DABS since this is a Dundee thread) and it has left the wee soul traumatised. Someone said "boo" to him and another remarked on his stature. With a few years of therapy he may get over it but meantime he needs our love and support.

#loveandsupportfortrs

When I'm reading your posts it sounds like Jimmy Saville in my head, I've genuinely no idea why

I always quite liked Alan Main, he took some amount of abuse and was able to shrug it off and that just made for some hilarious scenes. Foam, spit and tears everywhere.

He works offshore now and supposedly has been very lucky not to end up in the North Sea permanently.

Saw him in Aberdeen railway station with offshore kitbag six month ago.

Archived